What colors dominate

Thanks so much! Goes to show, you gotta know your heroes, I’m just starting to get the hang of it all.

1 Like

You can’t really compare a hero based on color alone. Sabina and Kelile have very different uses, depending on your others heroes.

I suggest creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics with screenshots of your whole roster to get input on which heroes to prioritize. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@zephyr1 has given you a decent suggestion in you can post a thread; however, it is like the old saw about give a man a meal and he will eat for a day.

You have to use the forum better than that. Search is your best and only friend in this game.

Use it

2 Likes

I have another way of remembering… Red=Fire Blue=Water Green=Nature

Fire burns Nature… So don’t attack Fire with Nature it will just get burned. Use Water to put out a Fire. Don’t use Fire against Water it just puts out your Fire. With Nature I just think about how leaves(Nature) getting in my pool(Water) messes it up. And last, you don’t put Water on Nature because that just helps it grow.

Then its just purple and yellow against each other.

1 Like

R red
G green
B blue

R G B is the universal color space

1 Like

I am a Co in a top 400 alliance. We just got a new member who told us that R/B/G hits Y/P at 1.5 X normal damage and vice versa. Can anyone confirm or deny this info with 100% accuracy? I am shocked I didn’t know it already if it’s, in fact, true. Thanks!

Nope, R/B/G hits Y/P at 100% (and vice versa).

2 Likes

THANK YOU! I thought I was going crazy.