We were SOLIDERS OF RA

Are you disappointed in your alliance, wanting to leave but, dont know where to go
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER !! COME ON DOWN. PULL UP A CHAIR . Get comfy . This will be a non stress group . I want to bring fun back into the game. Active daily players.
We were once a might and jolly band of misfits. Slowly, our members went onto their own lives.:confused:
We merged and i did not like the fit
I am looking to re band
It is the usual , if you are opted in ,then rage war. Yadda yadda yadda.

Attack titan blah , blah, blah.
This is the only “social” media other than alliance page.
This is a silly attempt to make this game fun again.
Kinda loosey goosey. Its a game for pittys sake
Come, have a look around. Pull up a chair
:grin:

1 Like

How many people are currently in the alliance I never miss a war and rarely miss a Titan strike. I am very frustrated with my current alliance. People sign into the war, but then don’t participate. I’m looking for an active alliance

Two. Its a sad thing. The other player is almost completely non existing. Im just wanting to regain the fun

we have 1 spot on up2nogood how are your troops / heroes ? what level are both of you ?

Im @85,hes at 65. Im looking to revive this group.

Can’t help with the growth I’m afraid, but wanted to say good luck!

If you change your mind, at Rage we are looking for new members. We have the same rules as your alliance and you’re more than welcome to join us!

You’re more than welcome to join us at the Guardians family of alliances. We have eight alliances and there is something for every style of play. We don’t require social media but do have Line groups for each alliance as well as a few with all members together for those that do use Line. Pop into our training alliance, Guardians Rising Academy, and we can figure out where you would be happiest from there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.