We Need 6* Heroes

Why you say put your investment to 0 ?

6* heroes and 5* troops won’t happen. Sorry.

More difficult Titans and season 2 will require additional firepower, that is correct. That firepower will be released in a specific way though. F2p always is disadvantaged but never completely out of the league in this game and I don’t think that is going to change. The biggest spenders are not 300 people but rather the 100,000 people who spent $20-50. These people also do not want their prizes devalued.

There are multiple ways to strengthen our hits and it can be available to everyone.

1. Nonconsumable items like weapons or armor in addition to troops
  2. Higher level consumable items (eg, stronger debuffs/buffs than what is currently available)
  3. Ascension levels for troops. Additional Ascension levels for heroes.
  4. Hero combinations (eg feed Alberich to Guinevere and now she gets his and her special plus stat boosts)

These are what other games so and I’m sure these are the concepts that will enrich our game to the next level.

New unbeatable content is just a sign of exciting changes in the horizon, so don’t be frustrated. Get excited that this game is about to get much cooler… And open your wallets!!

2 Likes

Once 6* will be there 5* heroes will be like 4* today, useless (even if some particular 4* are usefull as falcon, chacal, bold, kiril, wukong and maybe others I can’t identify). In september I reach 2500 cups with a team power of 3400. Today with my 3900 I reach this target for seconds. I don’t want to have to wait 2 years to go back to 2500 cups because of 6*

This looks more attractive and is not breaking game. +1

I can’t imagine SG is dumb enough to introduce 6* heroes for many of the reasons stated. While I can’t necessarily predict the actions of others, I do think a sizable chunk of players will leave the game if 6* heroes come to be. I’ll definitely be one of them. The game is plenty tough enough and requires enough patience already, and if 5* are so difficult to ascend and level, I can’t imagine what 6* would take. And I won’t be willing to find out.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
As several replies have mentions, 6* Heroes to fight 11*+ titans seem poorly reasoned.

==New Map==
The traditional reason for introducing 6* heroes is a new map.

Historically MMOs use new maps to increase the availability of rare items ( 3*- 4* ascension items, ingredients ) and to buff basic resources ( recruits, food, iron ) and add new epic items ( 5* ascension items, ingredients ), but without something to spend it on ( new 6* heroes and increased Stronghold level to 25 ) the top spenders quickly grow bored. What use is more rare, or new epic, ingredients when they have all the important 5* heroes at 5* 4.80 and level 20 forges? With new farming spots requiring 5* Heroes, the loot drops are usually scaled to let you get 5* heroes, just like the current map requires 4* Heroes and the loot drops let you get a legendary training up and running ( roughly one 4* Hero every 10 days ). Level 25 training camp will likely let you get one 5* Hero every 10 days ( yeah, it will probably be Thorne ).

==Troops and power creep==
As an aside to people wanting increased troops, troops actually have a power creep problem. Because defense stat is non-linear, it is easier, and quicker, to prevent power creep with the introduction of new ascension items, higher recruit / food drops, 5* ascension items and 6* heroes.

The Devs may introduce 5* troops, but like Healing Over Time 5*, and minion micro healing 5*, which can be dispelled or taken out, versus immediate 42% Healing 4* ( Rigard/ Melendor/ Sabina ) which cannot be stopped once triggered, I expect 5* troops to add new board based powers instead of just raising the straight + X% defense stats of 4* troops.

Example:
5* green troop with color swap means using a green power shard has an X% chance of turning all blue shields ( tiles ), the color it is strong against, on the board into green shields ( tiles ). Useful against reflect blue mobs, bosses and titans.

Just like the transition from a 4* team to a 5* team, the introduction of new board based powers with 5* troops will still leave 4* lvl 30 troops useful.

2 Likes

This is completely untrue. My alt is in an alliance with almost entirely low spenders and f2p folks. We are consistently killing 9s and killed several 10s. The difference between moving up to consistently killing 10s has nothing to do with top end folks but with our lower 6-7 damage dealers building up a bench of 4s and 5s which they doing mostly via tc20 and 13. We are probably 2 months away from consistently taking down a bunch of 10s in a row.

2 Likes

I am all for 6 star heroes as long as they are 10 times more rare than the 5 stars are now, and the materials to ascend them are also 10x more rare than the 4 star materials needed to ascend the 5 stars.

I’d probably quit or at least become a much more casual player if the introduce 6*.

1 Like

I think that 6stars should come on 3rd season right now need to have a building to be able to trade for tools to work the 5star hero’s and make available tools now now for the 6stars in 3rd season so when the hero’s come out you don’t have to wait for months on tools also the titans completely suck doesn’t seem to benifit the ones at the top only the c class players cause they don’t have tools to build up further more I have not gotten a tool I could use for any 5 star hero and sad when you spend 3000 gems for a royal tab not once but on the forth 3000 try and get it on the last pull might be a reason why some have gone else where and others play a year or more and never get past 3700 power In house trade building would be a plus for many

1 Like

I don’t agree with this so much. While many improvements could be made to this game, this isn’t one of them IMO

There’s no need for 6* heroes at all. It would depreciate all our accomplishments so far.

4 Likes

It easy for SG to create 6*, the question is, are you willing to sell your home, car, and all your money investment to get that 6* heroes and the mats to ascend them to final ancesion?

Devs HAVE created 6* heroes and 7* and 8* heroes are coming ( you heard it here first ):

5* 4/80+20 hero is basically 6* hero.

Did you just ask for more talent grid? That might take 4 or more years to fill…

Possibly won’t even be a game in a few years. SG might pack up and take off.

Hmm, So this is truly where SG got their class level / talent grid idea :laughing:

You bumped up a year old thread just to swear at someone?

2 Likes

I remember this post… We gave them the idea!!!

And skin (chef boldtusk + electro quintus)

2 Likes