We Need 6* Heroes

So, with the new titans i think it’s time SG pump up their game…

My advice would be allow every 5* hero to be drawn in TC20 even the past HOTM and start the 6* as HOTM…

In my opinion, it’s the right path to go!!!

4 Likes

It is not right. Well, those who have invested a lot of money here for the sake of searching for the heroes of the month - you will be torn =)

6 Likes

Bad idea, it’ll brake balance. Second profession or special items will be better

6 Likes

I am one of those people… The benefit of being pay to win is to have the heroes 1st then everyone…

With the 6* coming, 5* will become the mid pack heroes…

1 Like

I think SG should buff the current 5* heroes up to handle 12* titan (and above).

4 Likes

I agree, 5* need to be reworked. Titan 13 * kills with blow of some 5 * whole. 14 * kills everyone. In this case, the loot from the titans 11 * -14 * is very bad, and does not differ from the loot 10 *

2 Likes

5* heroes like Elkanen, Kadilen need to be buffed up…they look like little kids when confronting those high level titans. Loots are totally random like 10* titan loot. However i didn’t enjoy fighting 12* titan coz i have to spend all the ham and iron to produce battle items but at the end I got rewarded with crappy loot :frowning:

2 Likes

I really don’t think that the way to go is buffing 5*… If they do that, then they will need to buff 4* otherwise the gap between heroes will be huge…

well, good luck in getting 6* heroes. SG will definitely love this idea LOL

Before starting with 6* things (and I hope it’ll take years) they should at least bring some more 4* heroes

I can’t see 4* doing great against 14* titans…

But I see them doing great in every other aspect of the game.
We aready have more released 5* heroes than 4* ones and to me that should change.

2 Likes

No, we don’t really need them.

But if they find that they can make more money with them, they surely make them come.

1 Like

We need SH 25 so we can craft stronger items.

Just imagine last ascension: 4x 3* mats, 6x 4* mats, 10x 5* mats (8x 5* for color + 2x common 5*) :crazy_face::scream::sob:

First of all: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Heroes with more status effect skills: YES!
Or have the heroes have different modes for titan. titankiller modes. or better items.

and ofcourse change the titan battle system alittle like making the stun spot bigger and the stun longer.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/11-14-titans-bigger-stun/

3 Likes

No, it’s to early add 6*, maybe next summer, but then the game needs a global upgrade: level 25 stronghold, new mechanics etc.

It’s inevitable 6* heroes will come to be…SH will make a boatload of cash from people buying gems like crazy to get them…kind of surprised we don’t have them now to be honest…

This thread definitely gives SG a go on 6* heroes…$$$$$$$$$$$$ LOL

Equippable items to heroes (think weapons and armor) feat trees, skill paths… 6* heroes aren’t needed and devalue player investment prior to their institution.

11 Likes