Watchtower Upgrade

With the updated Alchemy Lab and Hero Academy being released soon, this is going to place a strain on resources, especially on those players like me who chose to sacrifice a farm/mine to convert into the Hero Academy if they don’t want to lose a Training Camp (if like me they have all 4 TC’s running constantly) or a Forge.
So I have come up with some suggestions on how to possibly overcome this issue.

#1) Upgrade the Watchtower - This could be levelled up to be in line with the Stronghold Level.
Production of Food could go up to around 17500 ph (up from 14321 ph currently) and Iron Production up to around 10000 ph (up from 7414 ph currently). This would give players some extra resources for upgrading and running both AL & HA.

#2) 2nd Advanced House - Gives players extra recruit capacity and production (for those who don’t have much time for farming) for running HA and training camps.

#3) Another Advanced Mine/Farm - Only if the watchtower can’t be upgraded

And Lastly:-
#4) A 3rd Builder - I saw this suggested as a possible reward for POV, but perhaps this could be done through a special offer once players reach SH21 for a 30 day period which could be increased by 10 to 30 days up to a maximum of 90? days. This would allow players to upgrade all the advanced buildings quicker.

Would love to hear what everyone thinks of this. If anyone has any other suggestions, or other ways the 3rd builder could be implemented would like to hear those as well.

Hi @Andreas81, please use the existing threads.

Remember, the search function is your friend :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like