Stronghold 21 - Where is Watchtower 21?

That’s really it. I guess if I have to pay an extra 100 Ham for Raid rerolls, I want my Watchtower to produce more to help.
Perhaps an oversight/bug from devs?

1 Like

Hey,
No new map levels, no levels for the watchtower i guess.
ATLANTIS RULE!
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Not an oversight or a bug.

If you want more ham/iron per hour, start converting your mines and farms to the advanced versions.

1 Like

Working on that, much ham/iron lost in getting my Lodge ready for visitors… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yep. It’s expensive to upgrade these new buildings

1 Like

Hate to necro this thread but… I am following the forum rules.

It feels like a missed opportunity to allow us to upgrade our watchtower to 21.

I’ve been watching for all of these latest upgrades… rather than making an “advanced” version, just let us upgrade what we have.

3 Likes

Are any plans in the works for advancing the watchtower level past 20?

1 Like

It would be a great improvement if we can upgrade that build too and get some additional resources from it. Maybe some random items or recruits or gems too.

3 Likes

@PlayForFun
I would LOVE to see a was to “mine” for gems, via the watchtower or another component in the game. Great idea! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

it could be tied into completing 1/2 and completely finishing s new season. For those of us who have completed S2 all they have to do is make it available to build.

I like the idea of an upgraded watch tower. And one feature I’d like to see is the ability to change the ratio of food/iron coming in. Everyone is usually short in one or the other, so if they implemented a scale that you could change to get more of what you needed, that would be awesome. Examples of settings might be: double food/no iron, more food/less iron, equal between the two, more iron/less food, and double iron/no food. Thoughts?

5 Likes

There currently is nothing in beta regarding an advanced watchtower. However, maybe this thread should be moved to #ideas-feature-requests. Or closed with something new started there. I didn’t see a request yet in said category.

1 Like

I’ll start one there with my post.

1 Like

I like the idea of an upgraded watch tower. And one feature I’d like to see is the ability to change the ratio of food/iron coming in. Everyone is usually short in one or the other, so if they implemented a scale that you could change to get more of what you needed, that would be awesome. Examples of settings might be: double food/no iron, more food/less iron, equal between the two, more iron/less food, and double iron/no food. Thoughts?

2 Likes

I’m not sure if that’s the mechanic I would like for an advanced watchtower, but I’m all for being able to continue to upgrade another source of food and iron

3 Likes

I agree with @SupremeAlienRaptor
I would be happy to increase the income of food/iron so yess for Upgraded watchtower

1 Like

@Ssnake
That is a neat idea too. Most often I am short of iron more so than food, so if i could have the watchtower make more iron than food that would be cool.
Lots of cool ideas people!

I would like to see the Watchtower upgraded. Maybe levelled up to be in line with the stronghold level. Production of Food could go up to around 17.5k per hour (up from 14,321 ph currently) and Iron Production up to 10k ph (up from 7,414 ph). This would help with extra resources for upgrading and running the updated Alchemy Lab and the new Hero Academy.

Bjr I have a question why we do not do an advanced watchtower because after level 20 we can no longer climb it we will have to do it advanced to kind go in the season 2 meters of raids as in season 1 it would be great to have 20 more levels because you don’t get a lot of ham and iron

Bjr j’ai une question pourquoi on fait pas une tour.de guet avancé parceque après le niv 20 on peux plus la monter on devrai la faire avancé pour genre aller dans la saison 2 mètres des raids comme dans la saison 1 ça serai super avoir 20 niv de plus parceque on gagne pas beaucoup de jambon et de fer

Yes it would be great to have that in season 2 and 3 for the moment there is only season 1 with 20 lev and we have no BC of ham or iron almost all the buildings are advanced pk not the watchtower also that will be nice

Oui ça serait super avoir ça dans la.saison 2 et 3 pour le moment il y a que la saison 1 avec 20 niv et on a pas BC de jambon ou de fer presque tout les bâtiments sont avancé pk pas la tour de guet aussi ça serai sympa