đŸ¶ Waddles - 4* Holy / Yellow from Mighty Pets

New Mighty Pet hero is released: Waddles

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Waddles, as well as your thoughts on Waddles.

Waddles

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Fighter
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 681 759 1431
4/80 789 880 1659
Origin Family
Mighty Pets Mighty Pet
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Fiend of the Familiars
When a Minion is summoned to any ally, this character gains 5% health and 5% mana. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:hourglass: Ability: Wrath of Pets
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character deals 85% damage to all enemies. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Spear of Loyalty
  • Deals 365% damage to the target.
  • The target automatically casts Shifting Mindless Attack on a random ally when mana is full at the start of a turn during 3 turns. When this effect is triggered, it shifts to the hit ally, and the duration is refreshed.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Mighty Pet Family

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Waddles from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Mighty Pets Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Waddles ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Waddles.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Waddles and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Waddles worth summoning for?

• Would you use Waddles on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Waddles ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Waddles as an opponent?

• Would you give Waddles Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Waddles’s character design?

• If you Summoned Waddles and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Waddles, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Waddles when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Waddles, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Waddles (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Waddles), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

Feedback Poll - Waddles (post release)

:question: Is Waddles worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Waddles would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Waddles’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Mindless Attack Ailment Giver

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Waddles compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Waddles’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Waddles’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Waddles worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Waddles is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Waddles is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Waddles worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Waddles then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

Feels strong, especially considering fact that yellow don’t have many mana blockers that directly interfere charged mana. I know yellows have plenty of mana cutters like Chao or stealers like Onatel, but I am talking about abilities like Silence, Mindless Attack or blocking gaining mana at all (like Proteus), so I think besides Pixie and Gretel there aren’t any?

2 Likes

A great yellow 4 star, but i take issue that the card is fighter.
It has to compete with Boldtusk, Scoratek, Junaid, Ingolf. The current project being Fogg will take first preference though. And I may have to strip Magni finally as I do not have the costume.
Eventually Scoratek and Waddles will get them. The 2nd mindless after Merlin.

1 Like

Kullervo have mindless too, still this 4* is very good to have.

7 Likes

I hope to get her, will pair nicely with my Matilda and Anastasia

Got this one and the dark 4* Happy with both, waddles will be super useful for war, defo a strong LB contender for me

3 Likes

Finished the challenge and it has Waddles in a conversation with Ribbit and he has an animation but his close up art doesn’t. Come on SG make the close up art animate!

2 Likes

After Waddles’ comversation about duck hunting, aim going to feel a bit odd every time I shoot ducks with Jim watching :wink:

3 Likes

I just pulled Waddles, time to chuck my Gretel into the bin I guess? xD

3 Likes

Stoked to pull this, in fact got two and I’ll keep both. Don’t often get around to levelling dupes but I may make an exception for Waddles. Zocc has been a mainstay of my roster for a long time, having been my first green legendary. I’m a big fan of the mindless attack ailment.

Just nobody nerf my ducks, ok? :wink::duck:

7 Likes

If SG nerfs Waddles, we can only blame @NicoX for that. He asked for the duck nerf before we even knew it existed!

10 Likes

I went ahead and maxed him, sword path for emblems. Been using him in a few raids and hes a solid option for sure.

19 Likes

Waddles Special is much better than Merlins. And the Mana Speed ist faster. Another offbalanced Hero

The stats are incredible. This duck will make me not miss Kullervo. Thank you for the details.
Have to reengineer the offense team when the duck is ready. The shifting mindless is really nice.

3 Likes

Secured my duck. Tested him in S1 P8-7N. He successfully placed SMA on 1 boss.

When the boss mana maxed, MA went off as expected to the one and only remaining Ally but the SMA stayed with the original infected Boss.

Is this what SMA is all about?

I read the description. Isn’t the SMA supposed to migrate to the ally that was attacked by MA?

Yes, it works like that. Could you take a video? Maybe there is a bug?
Are you sure that the boss with SMA didn’t hit themself?

They can attack themselves ? Card says : random ally right ? Suppose that is possible. I will rerun the experiment.

1 Like

I think it works like a regular mindless attack and I’m sure that they can hit themself.
It’s the same description as for Merlin or Zocc.

4 Likes

22 Likes