Vivica, Elena, Joon and Khagan

I got Joon from a summon and he’s at 3.70 waiting for 1 more dart(got 1 from Shiloh, hope another comes before next Shiloh). Khagan, Elena and Vivica just came out 1 each from my 3 tc20s. I have a good stable of maxed 4s but they’re my only 5s to date. Joon clearly gets a spot and Vivica is only healer I have that removes allies ailments(i have Mel and Sabina but no rigard). Obviously I can’t run all on 1 defense team but where do they fit in general if used maybe 2 each with other 4s. Ex. Triton, Gaderius, Vivica, Khagan, Tiburtus. Or Grimm, Elena, Joon, Kiril, Melendor. Any suggestions as to who to use as tanks vs flank or corner? I know 3 are slow but I’m working with what I have and unfortunately the RNG doesn’t want me to have Gm, zeline, kage,etc. Any help is appreciated but please don’t comment that they’re not the best, etc. I have to play what I get as a C2p. Currently I’m in upper platinum 2200+. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I don’t have experience of those directly so can’t be very helpful other than to say

a) I totally agree that TC20 heroes can all be valuable if they are what you have available

b) I was really hoping that this thread was going down the lines of Vivica, Elena, Joon and Khagan walk into a bar…and there was going to be a hilarious punchline #disappointed

2 Likes

lol I too wish there was a joke here

well Vivica and Khaghan don’t really play well together on a defense team, with their defense boosts overwriting each other. Short term that means you’re gonna focus on one or the other, my vote goes to Vivica here given you don’t have Rigard.

As far as tanking goes, I think Vivica is also the best one you have at that role. You can flank her with Gaderius and Triton, then get Joon on the wing to snipe.

I don’t have much experience with Elena after v20 buffs. I know she’s good against green titans because her attack is high, but can’t comment on more

1 Like

Sorry for lack of joke. You’re right though I did phrase ot like they walk into a bar when…unfortunately I can’t think of anything but I’m open to jokes using them but would appreciate feedback from original question if you go that route. Im sure there’s a joke in there somewhere…:smile:

I would use vivica as my future tank with tiburtus and gaderius as flanks. Joon and kiril would be my wings. So in this order, kiril, tiburtus, vivica, gaderius, joon.

I know viv and khagan overwrite each other with defense so would something like this work? Joon, Kiril, Vivica, Elena, (tib or gad). I have other 4* but having 2 yellow with viv and joon I don’t want to add 2 more of same color. Ive got
Triton, Kiril, Grimm
Melendor, Gaderius, Skittles
Khagan, Gormek, Scarlett, kelile, Colen
Wu Kong, li Xiu, Chao, Hu Tao, Danza
Sabina, Amoenna,
Mainly im looking for defense ideas as I changed offense as needed for situation. My current defense is Triton, Melendor, Kiril, Joon, Scarlett and it holds up above 2100. All have emblems except Joon who is 3.70 until I get 1 more dart.

It’s not a big deal to have repeated colors in your team, so long as they’re separated properly. What that means for instance is not putting Vivica right beside Joon. That way you avoid having a weak spot to the dark element in your defense team.

With both Sabina and Tiburtus, something else you can do is run Holly tank in the middle, Dark support in the back:

Triton | Sabina | Vivica | Tiburtus | Joon

If the opponent doubles up on your Vivica tank with dark heroes, their strikes will be weak against Tib and Sabina.

That team is just one example. I recommended Triton specifically because his health recovery boost goes well with Vivica and Sabina, and he snipes too.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s a setup I hadn’t considered. I do run 2 colors right now which keeps me around 2200. Triton, Melendor, Kiril, Joon, Scarlett(swapped out Tib since Scarlett has evade skill). Your setup makes sense though, and I’ve used triton Mel and Kiril together so long its like a habit but I have to try other color combos. Thanks again.

…walk into a bar, each order a Mysterious Tonic. The bartender said I can only give you one of them, but you’ll have to wait…and wait…and wait…

But seriously I like DaveCozy defense. For offence color stacking with Elena is awsome, she is one of my favorites for raids.

2 Likes

I’ve taken the feedback and with joon at 3.70 needing 1 dart, I decided to start with Elena and Vivica. I need a 5* healer and she also cleanses allies while I have Mel or Sabina to clear enemies. Elena seems slightly more used than khagan at least pre buff so she’s going up as well. Thanks for the help. And the joke was nice. Now if I could just get sartana, magni(or isarnia) and lianna from my tc20s. I’ve got mats for them just need to hope. They are best of each color imo(and fast). Or if I’m really lucky ive got a few tokens and gems for Atlantis and poseidon would be great even though he’s strangely yellow. Or kage, Gm, if they appear though based on the chart on prior hotm, it looks like Aeron is next and maybe Aegir since so many people love him now(he was my 1st 5* in my alt, got him like 2 weeks after creating an alt from Atlantis, pulled hawkmoon and got bonus of Aegir.