Version 44 issues

After updating to version 44, a lot of players has realized a difficulty for activate their heros with 1 click.
Game got slow movements and we are wasting several seconds even in Titans attack.
Events like magic tower are under time counter, and it gives us a bad experience.
I sent a message to SG, and they answered me that it would be a connectivity issue. But it’s not.
Many players are complaining about the same problem.

Waiting for comments. Thank you!

12 Likes

I also spotted the same issues after updating my game to version 44.

2 Likes

It is not a connectivity issue… And this comes from the last 3/4 updates.

But they don’t care about it… and we should not care about purchases as well.

1 Like

The game has been in trouble since it launched the Christmas event (Christmas stages are super slow).

With this event of the Ninja Tower, everything got worse, in the tower itself there is a terrible delay in the movement of the board, the game is extremely slow, and it influenced the levels and the Titans.

My internet connection is fast and great, my cell phone is new, it has 8gb of ram and over 150gb of free memory.

I’m sure slowness, bugs and delays are problems with the game itself.

4 Likes

Are you venting?

Perhaps General Discussion

Are you bug hunting?

Sample bug report

([Bug, Visual] Double loss listed in Log ( single loss points actually deducted ) during Raid due disconnect from Apple iOS 14 alarm)

Notes

Click for notes

See also

FIN

1 Like

Oh man, I thought it is the only issue with my phone. Indeed in the tower of magic stages, tiles movement or special skills execution is lagging. It is very, very annoying, when you try to do the action and the game doesn’t react.

4 Likes

I made a type-o. It should be complaining about the same problem

Totally agree!!! That’s what me and my alliance’s friends are facing now

I’ve also noticed this on multiple devices.

after this update, in-game announcement that I need to update remains

1 Like

Same here.The “Update” sign stays both on my iPhone and iPad after actually updating. Also, the AppStore does not provide a method to update again, as the game is already updated.

1 Like

I have updated the game but still the “update icon” on screen is active!

To be sure I closed the game, restarted the phone but it is still there!

Even more when I press it (the update icon) takes me to Apple store
when it shows that the new version is already downloaded!

1 Like

Same here. The game was updated on both devices 2 days back but the UPDATE AVAILABLE sign is on the main game page & when I click it goes into the App Store where the game is already updated…

There is however no issue with playing the game, though feel, the game / hero moves have slowed down a bit… BUT have to check / verify a bit more !

@Petri : You may want to check this issue out…

Yes, the game is terribly slow at the Magic Tower, multiple press to action. The problem I have is that just now start prompting me for an update, however there is no update to go to, I alredy have the latest version :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am having the same issues with the icon after the update.

Same thing is happening to me. The new version is loaded, but the update button doesn’t disappear

Same

that I’m not the only one who feels the puzzle’s movement slows down, and the acquisition of Titan hunting scores drops drastically

1 Like

After this update OH MY… Instead of using 2 minutes I am using 5!

I click on those specials, on those tills to move and… are they frozen? We were faster before…

They will say it is a connectivity issue :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

After updating, I am having the same issue with VERY slow tile matches. This is NOT a connectivity issue. I have been playing this game for more than 3 years…you can instantly feel the difference. As someone else mentioned, very annoying with Magic Tower going which is a timed event.

SG - please take this seriously and correct the issue.

3 Likes