[Wiki] *NOT* a bug FAQ

bug
wiki
faq

Subject
[Wiki] NOT a bug

Base Building- Wrong Building

Q: How can I delete a Forge/ farm/ mine, etc. I did not want.

A:

Elemental Summons and 3* Heroes

Q: Why did I get four yellow 3* Banes from x10 elemental yellow summons, isn’t that a bug?

A:

Canceling Training/ Crafting

Q: I cancelled my training/ forge and lost all the food/ iron/ recruits, isn’t that a bug?

A:

HotM change

Q: When does the HotM change?

A:

Accuracy debuff and 0 Damage effects

Q: I used Calming Fog/ Piercing Hit/ Fog of the Fallen/ Piercing Strike and it did not remove the enemy’s buff!

A:
Was your hero under the blindness debuff or the Gambler’s Stance buff?

Frost Shields/ tiles and Dragon Shields/ Power Shards

frost shields
Q: On the “Save the Winter” quest, I matched 3+ shields/ tiles/ squares and it did not form a Dragon shield/ Power Shard!

A:

Board colors

Q: Why does the board never contain the color I want

A:

RNG

(Color Stacking Fairness Project)

And

And

(https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004865214-How-is-the-Match-Board-configured-)

I can't have more than 9 recruits before it says I'm full
Cleared meat and recruits at training withdrawal- Bug? :-( ...not a bug- SOLVED
pinned globally #2

What about a mention about board RNG?
“How come, when I color stack, I never get the tiles I want”

It’s a wiki. Go nuts :slight_smile:

“I’ve just updated my app and now I can’t revenge, why is everyone else cheating?”

“I would like to point your attention towards fraudulent alliances in Wars, one of these members likes to drop cups therefore we have already lost before the war has even started”

Moderator’s note: this is a Wiki post. To contribute:

1. Add a frequently asked question about something that may look like a bug or common issue (not, for example, “what are the best 3* heroes?”)
  2. Link to the thread/answer that best answers that question.

Thank you

A nice one, but sadly the annoying long title wastes half of my display all the time, since it is pinned globally.

Edit: Now it has become shorter and doesn’t annoy any more.

Hey there. I am playing this game for a while now. And my friend been invited as well. So here tried to buy summon with his gems and he got 5 stars player. I am for the whole time got only 3 starts. And spend money almost every month - and I think it’s a little bit unfair. I am trying to develop but I guess you only need money. What should I do to get 5 stars player as well? It’s is pretty annoying. Hope for your feedback. I am very disappointed now

Why is there always a new offer icon

Do you mean like this case?

:stuck_out_tongue:

If u hit the Titan 3 times on his weakspot with no Hero it still is paralyzed. Isnt this kinda odd.

You can roll the food to get the raid of your choice. I like to raid against teams that have a lower power total than me. My stronghold is only level 7. Wishing the best !!

Maybe it was a rare titan with a shield of the same color as your combo

I was not bug but that was cheated by someone.