Version 37 Rare Titan Reduction Discussion & Feedback [Developer Response in Post #85 & #200]

Yes, there are such people too, it is unacceptable, rude and unfair! I am also in the alliance now and once it was so with us…So why not fight this by blocking the player from an alliance that killed a titan without permission… or something like that? Why discriminate against ALL free players? I know a lot of players who are always polite, ask for permission to join an alliance, and wait for all the players to hit the titan. There are more of them! And now they’ll just stop playing. Who will come and help finish off the titan? Have you seen how many calls for help in the game chat to finish off a strong titan? To deprive a player of the loot because he chose freedom, not the alliance, because he is different-this is unfair! This change is very unfortunate. I hope they will hear us and cancel their unsuccessful novelty…

5 Likes

Oh I don’t disagree that there are better ways to handle this. The fix I propose is to cap the total damage of all players who haven’t been in the alliance for 24 hours. Basically, the mercs can only deal 1/2 of the total titan damage. And the alliance can then manage the titan so everyone can get a hit using the other 1/2 of the titan life.

1 Like

Dear Petri, dear forum participants.

I still do not understand why the game does not provide for a ban on participation in the war for another alliance, when you were distributed in the first one. The justification for leaving the war without participating in it is not substantive here. At the game level, you can safely make participation in one war in one alliance with distribution blocking on the same day in any other war (avoiding the completion of the Path of Valor ahead of schedule) and the absence of a jackdaw when joining an alliance so that such situations do not occur.
I am a mercenary, I help other alliances to finish off the Titan, getting the resources I need in the form of food and iron. Sometimes I specifically go to rare titans in order to get better rewards from them.
My opinion is to rethink our awards policy. It might be worth improving the rewards from regular titans so that they sometimes drop emblems (up to 10), costume keys (1), challenge coins (1), tower coins, tavern coins, season 2, 3 and 4 coins (up to 3 ), food and iron kits.
With the limitation of getting loot every 20 hours in different alliances, even observing this cooldown, it will be very difficult to break away from the rest of the game participants, who are used to sitting in the alliance all the time.
By the way, food and iron as a reward for the Titan is not reduced in any way. Although this can give a huge gap between mercenaries and alliance players (for example, strengthening troops or hero).
Remember, the biggest gap is not between mercenaries and alliance players. The biggest gap is between those who have been playing the game for 4 years and those who have just started playing it.
Thank you very much for making the Tavern and the Heroes Academy so that newcomers can catch those heroes who cannot be pulled out in ordinary summons.
Let’s look at the situation sensibly and sometimes help the players.
I find it quite appropriate to reduce the difference in rewards for regular and rare Titan.
If you find this impossible for any reason, you can simply destroy the mercenary as such, or make the assistance exclusively altruistic so as not to receive any additional advantages over other players. But in this context, oddly enough, both sides remain dissatisfied.
Thank you for your attention and I wish you all good games.

#IAmAnInconvenientPlayer

11 Likes

Take a full prize from rare titans we can 1 time in 5 days, not more often. To get it more often is imbaianced

This is such a fantastic solution, takes care of both problems in a very elegant and efficient manner. I hope the developers take this idea into consideration :slight_smile:

4 Likes

100% agree with this regardless of the rare titan situation.

4 Likes

Return it as it was !!! We have a small alliance and we don’t want to join another one. We ourselves called the mercenaries in front of the rare titan. Now no one will go because they will be afraid to miss the home.

3 Likes

Why not just make every titan rare? I mean, why not be a little bit more generous? I’m not saying this as some child, I for real want to know why ascension materials have to be so ridiculously difficult to procure. Why we have to wait 4-6 months just to ascend 1 5*. Could you imagine buying a new bicycle for yourself and then spending 4-6 months to put it together? For real, bro…look in the mirror. Loosen up the reigns a little more and make this game more generous, then you won’t have folks bending over backwards trying to skirt limits just to get that one valuable ascension material. Change the drop rates and you’ve fixed this issue. Not one customer would complain and I highly doubt it would impact your wallet much either…

5 Likes

dear Petri, we mercenaries respect your decision, but we do not agree with it. everyone chooses their own path of development, you cannot close everyone in the alliance and force them to stay there by such measures. As a player, I am not interested in being only in an alliance, mercenarism is what gives me interest in the game … if the changes remain in effect, maybe I will stop playing and donate … I hope you will reconsider these changes and find a compromise, why decent mercenaries should suffer from for nasty, give such nasty mercenaries bans for 1-2 weeks.

5 Likes

I support the topicstarter. Please return everything as it was!!!

1 Like

Tbh from what iv seen it looks like there trying to change the game bit by bit each month and know there will be upset players that been here for time and won’t except changed .

I think for everyone that’s upset about the change need to either deal with it or move on as SG clearly are not a team that will listen to you .

Iv seen so many threads about change and hav they ever followed your request… No most time especially past couple years .

Everyone needs to understand its there game there rules there decision to change it up to benifit them.

They obviously hav an image of how they want this game to look like down the line .

My best advice is if you like the game then support there decision and follow them in there path. Yes you won’t agree with some of there decisions like me but it seems to me they don’t care if you do or don’t lol.

So instead of winding your self up about there bad decisions make a choice either push on and evolve or as everyone says just leave find a new game lol.

There a money hungry game and every change they make will be to benefit them and sometimes the players small % of times lol.

Time to give up arguing with SG and let them get on with it.

1 Like

Are you going to keep the new rules on titan reduction this update coming 37.

And if you will be keeping it are you going to consider players request in future updates to put it back to normal or find solutions.

Plz give it to them straight answer so they can decide what there next step is in moving forward from this titan decision.

And also say at the end of it its the final decision so they know there nothing they can do or say to change your mind this update.

3 Likes

Honestly i don’t care for this change as I am sitting tight in my alliance as co-lead but maybe, just maybe, SG could have improved the titan loot, instead of making this useless “improvement”?
It’s 2021 and A and B grades are worth absolutely nothing meanwhile slackers with C get all 4* mats … Really really discouraging.

Staff, please, start focusing on actual problems and needed improvements. It is high time - more and more players are leaving to another game. Just a reminder.

4 Likes

@Petri : A practical workable solution would help,
else,
mercing titans for food will simply get stalled
bcoz,
Rare titans are important.
Also, we don’t know when they spawn…

Cheers.

Thank you so much… if you search our alliance you can see from how long some of the members have been there that is our case we have been together almost a year with just a 4-5 new members… are we really don’t like this solution… we were not farming for rare titans… or stealing peoples titan’s either… this is fixed by keeping the alliance locked… also I liked error’s idea… I don’t know if the programing will allow for

I really love this game and all you guys do…
just so many changes lately it’s hard to enjoy…
your kind reply has rekindled my flame … thank you so much @Petri @ERROR4

1 Like

I have been playing this game for 2.5 years, but about half a year ago I got bored and wanted to quit the game. I decided to try myself as a mercenary and I liked it, gave me an incentive to continue playing. I stopped participating in the alliance war, and the rewards for rare Titans at least slightly covered what I lost by giving up the war. Rare titans also cost expensive supplies.
During these six months in the hiring process, I have heard many words of gratitude for my help with the rare titan.
There are of course not responsible mercenaries, and we also try to fight them by blacklisting them and warning the alliances. In most cases, those who substitute alliances do not belong to mercenaries, they are loners who do not know the rules of hiring.
The rule of mercenaries when entering the Alliance.
Greeting and question they need help with a rare titan, if they confirm this, then you can beat the titan, but with the condition that all active players also hit it.
And believe me, a lot of rare Titans fly away without the help of mercenaries, especially in the little active alliances.
The best solution to this problem is simply to introduce a tool of punishment for those who substitute alliances, this will be the most fair solution to the problem.

15 Likes

SG will never listen to players
all updates on V37 are against players opinions, limit breakers, new costumes and now they even managed to add astupid limit on using flags

time to quit guys, save times, money and get a real life

1 Like

You must be going off wrong information as limit breakers and costumes aren’t part of v37

Not to also mention repeated asks for buffing older heroes that are addressed here.

every 6-11 killed titan… I’ve never see one after a pass… and in the order of YPRBG…

now you know

@Pandita : Thanks for the info which is known to most players who have played few months.

In your hurry to reply, you missed reading my comment properly. Every 6 to 11 titan is itself a vague number = one can’t know when… :grinning:

In my 15 months in the game, there is a hope / expectation when a Rare titan will show up & not any surety…
hence
SG needs to keep that into consideration & formulate rules to manage player abuse of the game aspects.

2 Likes