Version 37 Rare Titan Reduction Discussion & Feedback [Developer Response in Post #85 & #200]

the only way to make this acceptable is if we can have a timer to know when the next rare titan is coming, like 48hours before ( if we keep killing the titans anddont let it ecape of ocurse)

1 Like

The developers of our any game, if we are talking specifically about the war and the fact that, as you say, many players are throwing alliances without having won back in the war. There is one and very good decision in my opinion, make an innovation in such a way that the head of the alliance chooses the participants who will take part in it and then you go through hundreds of alliances then without any harm to the rest of the players and no check marks are needed. such a function is in other games and there are no problems, no one leaves anyone in a war and there is no set-up. the head chose who will fight, period. this is the most suitable solution for the problem.

So many players have made life difficult in the game and these are just a few Russian speaking groups where alliances and mercenaries are looking for help

1 Like

Hi everyone. I decided to register to comment on the new changes … I’ve been playing for almost 3 years. And in the alliance, and recently sometimes as a mercenary … What they did is terrible !! Yesterday I had a rare red titanium 10 * in my alliance, and we barely killed it (((. My friends who always helped us, because of these changes did not come … And the one who came received an underestimated loot. He killed a simple titanium with us, then a rare one … I am very offended and unpleasant !!! Friends said: … that there are exactly the same game where this has not been introduced yet, and I think to start everything from scratch … It’s very disappointing that this is how everything ends, I don’t want it all over again … I really hope that the rash changes will be canceled … So far I have only registered in a new game, but I hope that ours will still return to what it was … Regards, Elena

4 Likes

Bilgiler için teşekkürler, emeğinize sağlık, herkesin 23 nisani kutlu olsun

@sleepyhead @sft1965 @Sarah2 @Ranvir @Homaclese @genuineness @kdsrs @Aeryn @Pandita @Guvnor In case you haven’t downloaded latest update, and expecting rare soon…

Don’t do what I did! :see_no_evil:

Edit: I have deleted a screenshot of me having joined my alliance 20h ago, since not sure how to edit out alliance chat on my phone.

I haven’t downloaded the latest version, and was unexpectedly penalised even though I was back before my home alliance’s titan spawned, and it was 20hr+ since I received titan loot from another alliance. :person_shrugging:

I honestly don’t care about the reduction in mat rolls. I’m vc2p, and I’ve got plenty of every single 4* mat. I’m bothered based on the principle. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I’m just not going to risk it with the latest rare titan reduction (even stricter 24 hrs rule). Unfortunately, it just isn’t worth helping out smaller alliances finish off their titans.

I’m strongly against it, but all I can do is sit on spare flags, and stay in my alliance.

13 Likes

thank you for the warning @SamMe :slight_smile: sorry, the timing especially stinks huh :frowning: commiserations…

1 Like

You’re welcome and thank you @sleepyhead! :smile:

I got that warning/rant off my chest. All good now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Although the reasoning behind this change was somewhat not good enough, I like it in general.

At least that way people will have to learn to deal with their own titans for a change. Having others (mercenaries) babysit them all the time isn’t helpful at all IMHO to their game skill progression.

At the same time players who enjoyed the benefits of bigger titan loots constantly will have to think thrice before going away being mercenary for a couple of hours to gain additional resources. Because then in their own alliance a rare titan may spawn…in less than 24 hours. Which will be a disaster.

So it’s actually very nice: Either be a full-time mercenary, or be in an alliance and enjoy rare titan loot. Can’t have the best of both worlds. Seems very logical and fair that way.

3 Likes

I understand what SGG wants to change. Know a guy, who has 20 accounts in 20 alliances. Everyday just checks for rare titan in every account, moves there his main account, kills the titan and gain 4* AM. Even several per week. This way he is drowning in 4* AM. Include limit breakers and there will be really huge advantage.

4 Likes

Commiserations @SamMe :sweat:. Thanks for the tag :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

I’ve found rares usually appear after the 7th - 12th regular titan, but never after an escaped titan. So we can work around the new update, but should we really have to, especially if all you’re doing is…

:woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

How I see it if you can’t take the titan out with the team you got then it will go down to a titan that will best suit the team.

Plus this will also make the team stronger as you all hav to get involved if you want to chace big titans . If there players not hitting then as a leader hav to make a choice on how you want your alliance to run.

As for mercs now the rule has been put in place till they find a solution I advise choose a alliance to benefit from loot for now.

1 Like

Thanks and you’re welcome @Sarah2! :smile:

Yes, we can work around the update if we want.

In terms of mercing, it can be a win-win situation for players and alliances. We can get some ham/iron, and the alliance kills a titan they probably couldn’t handle on their own.

Having written that, reduced loot in your own alliance is far from ideal. Hence my course of action will be to just eliminate the risk of reduced rare titan loot, by sitting on flags. I can imagine many players will do the same.

1 Like

See so many alliance saying help need merc.

It’s about time the did this so alliance’s start learning to working together instead of relying on others to do there job.

It does suck for merc 100% but that’s the way the cookie crumbles SG love to throw a spanner in the works . Just find a new way to enjoy the game and hope they fix the problem.

Totally agree!

I wonder if titan kills will now be removed as a PoV challenge? This was another reason mercing was popular. :thinking:

3 Likes

So strange Arlett just did it the other day… of course now we can’t we always waited till like 22 hours to kill it tho… we like to help others and ohh the ham lol!! Thank you for sharing this​:heart::heart::heart::heart: We cant afford the reduced loot but it sounds like that are reconsidering this and also I pretty much know when a rare is due so…we will just be careful.

Still sorry about your loot and thank you for sharing

1 Like

I have a love-hate relationship with 14* titans. Love the overall loot, hate how hard they hit my poor heroes. :rofl: So it’s fun hitting smaller titans once in a while.

Thank you and you’re welcome @Pandita. :heart::heart: All good now, there’ll be more rare titans. Hopefully it helps at least one player to prevent reduced rare titan loot. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If they removed the valor challenge with star requirements and added the ability for alliances to cap their titan levels this wouldn’t be a concern.

4 Likes

Dear Mercs,
I dont like mercing at all for some reasons.

1. If small alliances want to take down bigger titans they have to grow in numbers and/ or player strength. To rely on temporary mercs is a perversion of the game mechanic. In addition we have far too much small and dieying alliances and mercing keeps them alive much longer than necessary.
  2. The drop rate of 4* mats is the limiting factor even for whales. If mercing gives one an additional amount of 4* mats it breaks the fair balancing of the ressources.
    Shortly the limitation of mercing is a good thing on the long term.
    If some longtime p!ayers are bored without mercing and want to quit - Ok! They will find a different reason to quit anyhow. If you are playing one game for 3-4 years it is normal to loose interest gradually.
    If you havefun playing you dont need mercing. If mercing is the only thing that keeps you interrested it is only a matter of time you will loose every interrest in this game.
1 Like

Dear @Gimliv

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how erroneous your thinking on the issue is. So thanks for that :sweat:.

The update was not meant to address mercing see @Petri comment above

Please note that this is different from merc’ing because the Alliances were not asking for their help, and the players didn’t actually stay to help almost any of the alliances they visited.

Ok back on topic…
a “best of both worlds” solution to the problem.

Is there any way alliances who need help, can trigger a phone a friend mechanism, so players who merc, are then exempt from the reduced loot :thinking:. Wait. What if there was a mercing channel on global chat. So players who answer the call here, would be exempt from the reduced rare titan loot. :thinking:

I for one enjoy mercing, and like @SamMe said above, alliances you help are grateful for the assist. The fact there are players who abuse the rare titan spawning logic and harass alliances, yeah that is awful. :exploding_head:

8 Likes