Valhalla Gnomes - Low Drop Rate - No Coins - MASTER

Playing about s dozen times … no gnome at all.

Oh holy crud you’re right lol, I do have gnomes left.

So … who the heck is using more than a dozen flasks a day on this? And if they are, why does SG wanna throttle them doing so anyway?

So inexplicably odd

2 Likes

Again, if you’ve had NO GNOMES AT ALL, please post whether you’re using Android or iOS.

1 Like

I’ve used 2 flasks with zero yield - on iOS - so I’m going to quit while I’m behind.

2 Likes

Same here, and I’m on Android

I’m behind on the S3 missions (hard mode). I finished roughly half-dozen or so S3 hard missions this-morning and have already seen 3 Gnomes. Playing on Android, if this matters.

I’m probs just playing the wrong levels, but for now, accept this joke:

“y’all getting gnomes?”

Where is that counter???

I’ve only done a few S3 levels so far. I encountered 1 gnome, and I got 5 druid emblems. :slight_smile:

Spent 3 flasks (51WE), and no gnomes til now🤨

There’s no counter…just a dialogue box to check I’m afraid.

2 Likes

I’ve been farming manually (saving loot tickets for Atlantis to fill up my backpacks):
But in about 18 runs of 11-1 (with some other things mixed in), I’ve had 5 gnomes –
1x 15 coins
3x 3 emblems
1x 5 meteor fragments

1 Like

you are a really paying advertising :wink:

Thanks, 20 characters.

1 Like

Since they’re “Midgard” Gnomes, so they should appear at least in the first 4 provinces huh🤔

2 Likes

Farming Valhalla coins for what ? 3 stars S1 ? :rofl: too much effort to have 100 coins for ■■■■■ results

7 Likes

I don’t enjoy this thing… Been autofarming for some time, saw 5 gnomes. With this rate, I should autofarm all day to reach the cap of 20. Since loot is not increased I want to save my loot tickets for AR. In other words, gonna use just regular WE and filling monster chests here.

4 Likes

The problem is that you can loot other things from the gnomes. Iron box, c’mon, vallahla forever is more for people who have finished the s3 and who have enough iron in the camp…maybe the devs have to calibrate

3 Likes

Been autofarming all day. Zero gnomes. I’m on iOs

3 Likes

No. I’m just progressing towards the map and already found at least 4 gnomes

5 Coins
5 coins
100k iron bundle
250k food bundle