Valhalla Gnomes - Low Drop Rate - No Coins - MASTER

anyone got a snapshot of a gnome? I haven’t seen one yet, just curious if they were cute like the seadragons.

2 Likes

hmmm not cute like the seadragons then :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

It’s a pity there is no mission for gnomes like there was for seadragons…
Does anyone know if loot from gnomes is (supposed to be) better in hard levels than in normal ones?

I’m going through hard levels right now and I haven’t seen any in 4 levels. that’s obviously not near enough data

Should be known from beta, but I haven’t read anything yet…

1 Like

I believe if that cap the limit of how many goblins you can get, he should always come with 2-10 coins depending on normal or hard mode and in addition include the emblems resources or epic crafting material. As we dont get increased loot I’m not using a single ticket but will use flasks to finish hard mode. After that it will only be auto farm for resources.

I shared this with my Alliance and most of them are getting coins, thats why I posted here. But I see it is a matter of luck too.

wait a minute… do gnomes only show up when you’re REPLAYING?? Is that why I haven’t seen any yet?

2 gnomes while filling morning Monster chest and got 3 emblems from each.

Also had a 3rd one show up at the beginning of a wave and then the game suddenly crashed. Which is why I came here as that’s the 3rd crash in the past week. I clear the game cache when that happens.

P.S. The little buggers are tough! 2500 hps

I saw a gnome when playing a level on Hard for the first time.

It took me a couple of seconds to figure out what it dropped. The answer: 5 dragon bones.

Edit for @Chodaboy : I use an Android device

4 Likes

I used 11 flasks, 150 loot tickets. Got 15 coins.

2 Likes

Just a hunch here: all of you who haven’t had any gnomes yet: do you use Android or iOS? I have a sneaky feeling they forgot to include the gnomes in iOS…

EDIT: Thanks, @Kikyo , but I was thinking of people who have had ZERO gnomes after 30-50 levels, like I have.

1 Like

Spent 100 flags and none of single gnome. As always and all in this game it’s broken.

4 Likes

That’s a pitiful yield by any measure.

2 Likes

Yeaaaaa. Read the thread now on the gnomes, and see that the gnomes are capped at 20/day.

It’s pretty ■■■■■■ up that SG tucks that information inside a post on a forum instead of putting it front and center for players.

I read above someone got a notification that they ran out of gnomes. I didn’t see anything like that.

My level of irritation with SG can’t really go up though I already hate them and am bored with the game :stuck_out_tongue: least I got lotsa other random items from the flasks

2 Likes

You probably only had 1-2 gnomes in all of that, so you’ll have 18-19 of them left. It will only cost you another 1000 loot tickets to find out, right?

BTW, if you tap the “Valhalla Forever” pane, you’ll see a popup that tells you whether you’ve found all the gnomes for the day yet.

1 Like

I do not expect miracles from VF and i suggest people do not consider it the same as AR.

Take the lower level costs and that’s it.

3 Likes

If there are no gnomes, then VF is completely useless if you’ve already finished S3 - unless you chase XP at all costs or just have to get that avatar for finishing the lame Season 3 challenges…

2 Likes

If you have limited resources, AR is still the best place to farm and you actually are taking away loot from that event.

I personally will not use any flask or ticket on this.

2 Likes