Valhalla Gnomes - Low Drop Rate - No Coins - MASTER

This one’s a bust. At the gnome rates we’re seeing here we need double loot, ala AR, to make this even remotely worth the loot tickets people are spending. An alternative possibility is decrease the cost by 6 we for each level instead of just 3. Save your tickets for AR.

1 Like

I have completed ten levels on Lava realm on Hard

5x 1 Gnome
1x 2 Gnomes

Net results:
1x250k Iron
1x20 Coins
1x10 Coins
1x5 Coins
1x3 Emblems
1x3 Emblems
so far better occurance and drop rates for me than atlantis dragons, who often only net 2 coins.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. This is a great feature for those who didn’t finish S3. Not only they can make progress cheaper in terms of WE, but also to get something as a bonus. For the rest of us, I don’t see a reason to grind heavily through already finished stages.

4 Likes

5 full energy refills for me so far and:

3x Sorcerer Emblems
5x Monk Emblems + 15 Valhalla Coins
10 Valhalla Coins
5x Dragon Bones
5x Dragon Bones
100k Medium Food Bundle
50k Small Food Bundle
5x Dragon Bones
5 Valhalla Coins

That’s 10 gnomes.
Each WE refill for me is a maximum of 55.

55*5 = 275 energy
275 / 10 (gnomes) =27.5 stages per gnome
27.5 * 3 = 82.5 energy per gnome

I have been doing 10-5 and 7-4 (for avatars) both on Normal mode.

1 Like

No. I have gotten gnomes playing s3 hard for first time.

I am upset. I had so far eight gnomes, out of which seven dropped iron bundles, and one 3 emblems.

A few weeks ago, after reaching maximal level of everything in my stronghold, the unused iron started to float heavily and apparently life-threateningly above the heads of my villagers, in big iron clouds. I hastily converted my advanced mines into normal mines, some of my normal mines into hunters’ lodge and barracks, decreasing the production to usable levels, and thus saved them from horrible and painful death.

Are those stupid little gnomes laughing at me?!!

4 Likes

Don’t you craft, bro?

If your base is done I’d suggest running a troop building level on HA and eat through that iron. Make some ‘nados, have a few laughs…

1 Like

I don’t know about you guys but I already reached the gnomes limit with ~ 360 WE used.

1 Like

I do that, but no way to use up all that iron. Even with this reduced output, I can craft all items I need, and my HA9 (beside, of course, HA10) is running continuously.

So what I need the least, the gnomes showered me with… :joy:

1 Like

Isnt HA9 just changing the type of 4* troop? If you use one of the levels to make 2 or 3* troops you can just queue up a bunch of them and store all the iron for as long as you want.

Same here, maybe gnomes are in vacation

1 Like

True. But I can run only two levels of HA, and I need red and purple mana troops.

Maybe later when I get bored getting back only S1 heroes from HA10. Anyway, I don’t see much point to store iron. If I know well, there are no plans for further upgrades for the stronghold. Or am I just missing some news?

200WE(2flasks, 2whole energies), about 20ticket, other battles direct play and 0 gnomes.

Right. So once you get the mana troops you need, then transition into making 3* troops so you can level them like crazy.

And I’m sure they will have more stronghold levels at some point. No inside info, but I doubt they’d just stop forever with that.

1 Like

Hi, today I played about 200WE during Valhalla forever(3flasks and whole day normal energy income) but found 0 gnomes->0 better loot. More then 10battles with free tickets and others was my play. Another players got them. Is it only based on luck and chance or is there something wrong?

Already a thread for that, bro.

2 Likes

Just slightly off topic. They claim that this event has the same loot drop rate. Not increased. I don’t know if they take us for idiots… No it’s not same it’s DECREASED. Each level is paying 1-2 backpacks at best, sometimes none. Although expensive to play at least normal valhalla had good loot yield. Many in my alliance have chimed in and agree… They nerfed the loot for this. Low blow imho.

4 Likes

There are no levels which give guaranteed backpacks and never have been on any season.

Yes but some are supposed to have higher drop rates. And even those aren’t paying more than one. Are you saying that average drop rate for packs in valhalla in general was 1? Lol. That’s funny. Seems to me it regularly dropped 3+ regardless what level you were playing. I’m not wasting tickets on this but others in my alliance are, and they all feel the same.

read through the comments. It appears the drop rate is far lower than S2. It does not make me want too spend the time in VF. I waited to finish the last two levels on hard due to the lower cost but will abandon VF after that without a change or better reviews