🩅 VĂ€inĂ€möinen – 5* Nature / Green from Legends of Kalevala

Got him today from an EHT pull. Not sure what to do with him.
I have no tome and will be taking someone from SE as well. Maybe before the year ends.

Just myself, but I think he is way better then any of the greens from the SE

I pulled him, so would love to know your thoughts comparing him to Peridot and Liu Bei, whom I’m considering from SE.

Thanks so much!

This is my experience facing Lui Bei and Peridot. I also have Vain and use him every war. The blind to all is fantastic especially vs teams with a couple of reds
Those 2 in SE are both solid imo but you pulled 1 thats better imo

2 Likes

Thanks so much! So you don’t think Peridot’s more versatile blind with the charges is as effective (along with the damage and poison)?

Also any other green you would recommend? My blues and reds are stacked with heroes I think are better than Hof and Quintin (I also have 1 scope
).

The difference is speed. At the 2nd charge, Peridot hits 3, same as Vain but Vain blinds all that you are raiding against.

Personally, I think the greens of this SE are very solid. Having 1 in the wings isnt a bad thing either but I would do Vain 1st over any of those from the SE. I also think for the bang for the buck, Peridot is the best hero but its really roster dependent and if you need space. His 3rd charge is brutal AF and thats who I’m taking this SE

1 Like

Thanks again! Really appreciate it. Sounds like you really like Peridot, just not as much as Vain.

Am definitely leaning Peridot now, I have lots of ninjas to pair with him too.

1 Like

Speaking of ninjas, I forgot I have Jade. What do you think about Jade vs Vain (throw in Ferrus too)? I only have tonics for one of them.

Jade isnt very good even after the buff. Ferrus is a very good hero and would be the 1st I level if it were myself.

1 Like

I’ve submitted a buff request, head over and vote it up if you agree: Buff VĂ€inĂ€möinen

5 Likes