Buff Väinämöinen

Easily the least useful and worst one from the portal and I’m not sure why. He’s only 1 year old, he does 2 things and he doesn’t do them very well.

His damage should be widened to hit all to match the accuracy debuff and the accuracy debuff should be increased.

To make him useful these changes should be applied:

Deals 270% damage to the target and nearby all enemies.

All enemies get -30% -40% accuracy for 3 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills. Against Fire characters, this status effect becomes uncleansable and lasts 2 turns longer.

IF you really wanted to keep him hit 3 then his damage should be increased to 320% and accuracy debuff -40%.

I’d also recommend adding in a mechanic so that when an enemy misses due to his debuff something is done.

Without a buff he’s not worth the mats and is an insult to the portal - the accuracy debuff is far too low to even care about along with damage to 3 but debuff to all? It makes no sense and it shouldn’t have shipped like it, and seeing as these are the only 2 things he does, he should at least do them well.

I agree with the recommendation. His hits are a joke even by 2021 standards. And I am already regretting giving him mats. His blind is non existent when in offense. I have never seen an enemy miss even once in the last couple of weeks since I levelled him.
He needs to hit harder to be relevant. He is the weakest in the portal.

2 Likes

Deals 330% damage to the all enemies.

All enemies get -40% accuracy for 3 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills. Against Fire characters, this status effect becomes uncleansable and lasts 2 turns longer.

1 Like

Totally pants …
So much so, that I fed him away .,.

I love the enthusiasm, however, I doubt they’d up it to 330% to ALL, they don’t like changing much in buffs so just swapping the 270% to all and increasing the accuracy debuff to -40% would make him decent.

Seeing the enthu …. I was compelled to check who this hero is….as I don’t have him…. & too many heroes to remember :man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2::exclamation:

Agree with the buff :muscle: need… as he isn’t an old hero and lacks punch …… maybe, due to being a seasonal hero, which SG doesn’t value much…. Though there are few good seasonal heroes….

Feel : damage @ 285 - 300% would be possible if SG become generous…. But will be still a hit-3
OR
250 to 265% damage to all…. (Remember Cinnamon…. For reference)….
&
-35 to 40% Accuracy….

:exclamation::crossed_fingers::exclamation:

2 Likes

HOTM hit harder like grace than vaina

1 Like

:point_down: This :point_down: will be in Morlovia Portal…… So OP has a strong case :exclamation:

• Deals 470% damage to target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -40% accuracy for 6 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -34% defense for 6 turns.
  • The caster regenerates 1218 HP over 6 turns.
3 Likes

I wish he would have a buff, but sadly knowing sg, this will probably in the best case in his costume (and non-feature :smiling_face_with_tear: )

1 Like

Mm, no - he needs a buff and there’s no getting around it.

Just support the thread until they do.

2 Likes

Sure, because otherwise i plan to send him to SE :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

Also, even with this buff he’d still be lackluster, I think there should be a mechanic added that every time an enemy misses due to his debuff something is done.

1 Like

I was excited for about 32 seconds when I pulled him.

I read the card, got him to 3/70, and forgot about him.

You can’t be useless and have an impossible-for-an-American-to-pronounce name. To the BENCH you go!

2 Likes

@Petri And don’t forget about this post before it’s deleted too

2 Likes