šŸŽ² [v2] Alchemy Lab FAQ & Discussion

Did my first transmutions in AL 4a. Dequeue is possible.
However still a little bit dissapointed on the time it takes.
For only 10 items it takes Already more than a Day.
So for 6k of swords and manuals it Will take 167 Day :frowning:

I would definitely want to trade less time for less alkashards. That would in the end be the same for the shards but better for the output where it is build for.

Also the queing is annoying. I have to tap all resources again if i want to transmute an extra item. They Should make it possible that you auto take the previous settings to add to the row.

3 Likes

Thanks, added. :slightly_smiling_face:

This was already brought up a couple of times before, but unfortunately SG did not listen yet. :roll_eyes:

Do we have somewhere the upgrade costs of the AL?

I have my dungeon upgrading to level 25, and have not started either the AL or HA. Honestly, I donā€™t which one should I aim first.

I have a fairly deep hero bench, and mostly lacking of 4* ascension mats. so was pointing toward the AL.

However, how long (and how much iron) till being able to perform level 10A?

Yes !
here :

20 char

Sorry not very familiar with the lingo yet, not sure what v30 means, or the1B,4B means. And if I have this correct once I research something I have to research something else. Thanks for your help

See šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on "IMPROVED" Alchemy Lab [Part of The Beta Beat v30] for explanation of 1A, 9B etc.

6B can be dequeued (I did it :slight_smile:)

Thanks, added.
I guess, finally only the levels with gems involved are not allowed to dequeue. Each gem, SG has put their hands on might never be returned?! :wink:

Anyone noticed Already some bugs in AL?
I did a transmutation but received only the shards but not the backpack in 4a.
I created a backpack, went to tc2 and wanted to add it there but there were none.
I started doubting offcourse but still, where would it otherwise go :frowning:
Will pay attention next time.

I only farm for shards so donā€™t know. Overflowing with items

Iā€™ve been transmuting since few days and havenā€™t noticed any bugs.

After some more transmutions it looks like i was mistaken. The backpacks are poping up correctly.

1 Like

Any chance SG will make the Alchemy Lab a bit more user friendly to queue jobs? I could queue 1100 transmutations, but have to hit the +, Autofill, and Transmute buttons each time. Thatā€™s 3300 clicks assuming I donā€™t miss any and have to correct the process. I just want to hold down the + button and queue it all up!!!

3 Likes

Might be worth mentioning that when dequeuing, items returned follows FIFO. So if you combine 4 minor health to make 1*, then add another 4 minor mana to make a 1*, when dequeuing, the 4 minor Health is returned 1st.

4 Likes

I recently had maintenance done on the Alchemy Lab like most. Before the maintenance I researched all the battle items and collected from them. I even paid the 50 gems and ham to get epic battle items, I believe that was level 18.

When maintenance was over a good amount of my battle items were back to having me research them a second time. That is terrible because I already researched them, why do I have to do it again and spend ham plus I can only research one at a time.

I email support and they said ā€œyour the only one with this problem so were not helping youā€. Did anyone else have this issue? Very frustrating.

The old lab had 10 recipes. The new one has 20. If you were fully researched, youā€™d have 10 new ones to do.

3 Likes

Looking at your screenshot, you researched the original recipes.

The original recipes only let you increase rarity ( :arrow_up: in lower left corner of recipe ). Example 1* ā†’ 2* .

The 10x new recipes let you swap for same rarity ( :twisted_rightwards_arrows: in lower left corner of recipe ). Example 1* ā†’ 1* .

1 Like

I hate it too!

Wish there was an option when I could just save my ā€˜formulaā€™ (being ā€œput 2x minor healing pot 1x arrow attack 1x healing potā€) and then set that I want 10 or 100 of it. All this tapping now seems very silly, and the ā€œAutofillā€ button that looks to be the option to address it, in fact does not serve its purpose at all. All it does for my example is adding 4 minor healing pots, and whatā€™s good in it for me, when I still donā€™t want them transformed into arrows but in mana only.

4 Likes

After completing the transmutation process, can i choose which item i want? Or will the game give me another totally random item? Because in this case the lab will be useless if i earn another item that i donā€™t need instead of something i needā€¦

If itā€™s uncommon to uncommon you can choose the item by combining at least one of each other item.

Otherwise itā€™s random.

4 Likes