Tournaments for 2* and 1* - STAFF RESPONSE: 1* and 2* tournaments will be removed

Y porque no resuelven también los materiales de ascenso.no puede ser que lleve tanto tiempo ascender un héroe . Suelten un poco más de material

And again for the third time… Your premise that newbies have a better chance at placing in higher percentiles in 1* and 2* tournies is wrong yet you refuse to even touch the subject other than stating a theoretical opinion ( seeing as you have zero experience in the matter ) as fact and dimissing anyone that thinks otherwise, even if they quite recently belonged to the group you hide behind to push through your personal agenda.

I have given examples to the contrary. I have explained how matchmaking works and puts newbies at a disadvantage in lower tournaments and still you use them as your meatshield.

No, 1 and 2* tournaments were to the benefit of C2P and F2P veterans. Players that have been left behind at the 3,4 and 5* level because they don’t have the significantly stronger Event heroes and HOTM’s but do have the resources and luxury to keep around several 1 and 2* heroes.

Now rather than hiding behind newbies because something you, a loud minority, enjoyed was removed at least grow a pair and admit it is you that felt more competitive at those tournaments. That you invested resources, emblems, time and effort in to these tournaments and feel robbed. From your posts I can only conclude that you don’t really care about newbies’ best interests so I suggest you drop the act.

There is no shame in protecting your own best interests. What I find offensive is claiming to stick up for the little guy while you don’t have any idea what their best interests are. You are pushing through events that they are LESS competitive at because YOU like them.

I never argued that the tournaments couldn’t be enjoyed by people. I am sure there were lots of people that enjoyed them and that many of them were newbies but at no point was their being competitive a relevant argument. That lots of people enjoyed them I can’t argue.

The reason they were removed was more than just the majority in a vote. It was the arguments put forth in the topic that tipped the balance. The posts in the previous topic on 2* heroes. Waste of hero capacity, Little to no actual tactical decision space, the fact that it was still the whales and P2W players sweeping the leaderboard.

I am sorry for everyone’s loss, I am, but the devs removed a feature that a majority of its player base disliked that was taxing on hero capacity and offered very little in the way of tactical depth.

If you think that the decision was based only on a poll in a forum, that they didn’t objectively weigh the value of the events and what they added before wasting hundreds of their players resources, then you are either naieve or an idiot.

7 Likes

I’m not exaggerating when I say it took me 22 minutes to build a rainbow 1* team. Yes, I dug into my TC20 food reserve but it was quick. I had a 2nd rainbow team 4/5 done when the change happened.

Smh

3 Likes

If only they had listened regarding Alchemy Lab instead…

7 Likes

Is there a red Empire/Puzzle hat pin we can buy in the shop now?

1 Like

I enjoyed the 1&2 star tournament because it leveled the playing field. Is there a way for the player to make a choice like challenges where it is normal or advanced?

1 Like

It would be very very easy for SG to eliminate most of this controversy. They just have to allow for one time free full resets of emblems on all 1 & 2 star heroes.
If they want to be completely fair they could set it to refund food and iron associated with the upgrades.

Hey there. I received an answer from SG and guess what ? :rofl: Well I requested for my account to be deleted. So, you were right by saying see you tomorrow, but this is it however :hugs: It was fun debating with you guys for these two days I’ve spent on this forum. Now… How the hell do I get my account deleted here as well ? :sweat_smile:
I feel almost like I quit smoking…
I sould’ve spent all this money on christmas gifts for my family to begin with. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Exactly how would that be fair? Do you have any idea how long it would take them to go through all of that? To figure out exactly which individual accounts actually leveled these heroes during a specific time frame, taking into account what level they were at, exactly how much food it cost depending on how each hero was leveled? Then people still wouldn’t be happy because they would want each feeder hero back, each troop they fed back, all the food back from feeding 1* troops, and so on. The first 2* tournament came as a surprise and it was never promised to happen again. Also there was no promise of a 1* tournament either. SG didn’t have to offer an apology, nor did they have to send out a reset emblem.
It’s a game, not real life. No one was horribly wronged or actually hurt in any way by the decision. Yes it’s an annoyance for a few people, but that’s all it really is. If you really want to use those 1* and 2* heroes in a tournament you can still do so. Just enter the tournaments with those heroes whenever you want and play until your heart’s content. There’s no one that will stop you from doing so.

I hope you find a game or other hobby that you enjoy. Best wishes to you!

5 Likes

It’s not possible to delete Forum accounts, but there are two similar options:

1. the account can be suspended, preventing the account from ever being used again. I can do that if you want.

2. the account can be anonymized. This has essentially the same effect as suspending your account, but it also generates a random new username to replace yours. This has to be requested through a Support Ticket, as it can’t be done by any moderator or most Small Giant Staff members.

If you’d like the first option, just reply and tag me.

If you’d like the second option, you can contact Support again like you did for your game account.

2 Likes

What’s the closest to having my account deleted ? I mean, I don’t care if my messages stay, but would be nice to get my data, like email and such removed.

And thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

PS I knid of already made a request by SG to remove me from here as well as delete all of the data related to me

1 Like

Anonymizing your account is the closest option, if that’s what you wish. Your messages will stay but your account information will be removed. As zeph said this has to be a support ticket;

1 Like

Ok, I will have two of those and fries, please :slight_smile:

Thanks though, I guess all is done, since the request was already made.

Now I play the waiting game

1 Like
2 Likes

22 posts were split to a new topic: Deleting Forum Account vs. Anonymizing

What an amazing feature. A pity it was not implemented on my on my 4 week old alt account. I’m using all free three stars, none of them maxed and the most emblems I have in any class is 32, most of them much less.

I think it is OK to follow the feedback of the community. For me I lost some resources because I created some acceptable 1 and 2* heroes for the tournament and would be happy to test the 1* heroes too. But as I mentioned above, it is OK. The dialog with the community is for me more interesting than some wasted heroes for leveling up the 2 and 1* heroes. Fortunately I have enough reset tokens so that I get the emblems back without using jewels.

Cheers Reder

2 Likes

@Rpmr2012, well put!!

But use gems for your 1/2* resets. The reset tokens are better used on more costly resets. The cost for 1/2* hero’s negligible

You are right reset token normally should not use for an emblem remove by 1 or 2* heroes, but I have enough of them in my storage (still 5 after using 3 for the last remove action for my 2* heroes). As far as I get no new HOTM or another special hero and of course the necessary rising items, I am sure, I will not spend them within the next 6 month. And to be honest in 6 month I guess that I can expected some more:-).
I asked myself why are some players are so negative and always ask for compensations or critize the value of the compensation given by SG. If there is something wrong my first interest is the correction of the bug and not to get an adequate compensation, because the effect of an a bug is often different for each player and an individual compensation is not possible and by the way I guess that even though SG would pay individual compensations some people would still be unhappy.

So long

Reder2012

2 Likes