Deleting account

Hi

@Tough_E_Nough

You appear to be deleting your forum account

If you want, Discourse.org allows admin to delete your account:

1 Like

For forum account removals, please contact support #contact-support

3 Likes

You are saying… if we would like our FORUM ACCOUNT DELETED than the Forum STAFF WILL DO SO??

ARE ALL OF OUR POSTS ALSO DELETED IF WE ASK?

thank you for the INPUT

1 Like

No, if you have more than a small number of posts then forum removal takes the form of anonymization not deletion. In this case, no posts are deleted.

It’s usually done by game support staff, not forum staff.

But the easiest thing to do it people want to leave the forum is turn off any notifications, log out and walk away.

3 Likes

Can we delete past posts… or alter past posts?

If so how?

Thanx again for the assistance.
:blossom:

You should be able to tap the three-dot menu button, then there’s an edit and delete button

Screenshot_20210303-093555

3 Likes

Admins: please delete my Forum Account. I do not want to be part of this community.

2 Likes

Delete my account please.

For account anonymization requests, please #contact-support.

1 Like

Delete this forum account, please. Within all posts and everything.

Thank you.

-A

1 Like

I tried contacting the support asking for my forum account to be deleted, but got a response that, due to a high amount of inquiries, they cannot deal with individual requests. So - what do I do now?

1 Like

Hmmm? The only way to delete a forum account is for Support to action your request. I’d persevere in getting hold of Support?

I see the last three requests to delete their accounts in this thread weren’t actioned, which isn’t a surprise because users of the forum are players of E&P.

Perhaps @Petri can help? :thinking: He’s also advised contacting Support as well. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes. But I contacted support from within the game. All I got are automated answers, as they have too many requests.

1 Like

I’ve tagged @Petri who might be able to shed light on your situation. GL on your future endeavors.

Thanks. I just got an answer - they will anonymize my account. They cannot delete it.

@Petri

I need help deleting my account please?

Please help me :green_heart::turtle::penguin:

Oh, Luna we’ll miss you!

(And how did I only just notice your forum title?)

1 Like

You can uninstall the app. And don’t look back.

Can someone help me deleting my account here on the forum…?

1 Like

@Galatea1 you will have to contact support

Sorry to see yall go