Titan HELP time to Kill

6 hours ramaing to Titan 6* escape!
I drop 4* and 3* itens to ascension
And more 2400 points in Alliance Titan Score

Congrats for the items.
The 2400 points is in perfect agreement with the known formula (400 points per titan star on a kill).

Titan score just decrease from 73070 to 69416 between 06:35 UTC to 07:20 UTC. I will narrow it down to find the exact minute for the basis of further research.

The decrease is exactly 5%.

I have also recalculate the server lag/processing delay of new titan, it is 7 seconds. So a titan cycle is 23 hours 7 seconds.

1 Like

oh yes the formula really worked.
400x6 = 2400
Now the way is to wait to see which Titan turns

Is there a spreadsheet or something with the Alliance score somewhere and which Titan is the most suitable to spawn?

Maybe there is some process time to this as well? I mean, 7-10 seconds a day would sum up to about an hour and a few minutes since October 2018… We never nailed it down to the exact second, but it presumably happened always at the same time - maybe not that exactly as we thought? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Edit: corrected month and calculation, thanks to @yelnats_24 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh my mistake, I write the wrong month, should have been October :rofl:

@littleKAF No answer here, you see ANSWERS HERE GUY???

THANKS FOR CLOSE :roll_eyes:
Help soo much

I personally don’t have one. Maybe others might.

We kill our titans in the last 2 hours, and it seems to slow progression to harder titans

1 Like

I note this too
the faster we kill a titan, the faster it rises to star level. But i’m not a expert.
And I only have an excel to follow the arrival of the next titans, the strikes, the number or stars and the power of the titans

That is not my experience, after releasing a titan, we kill the next one in more then 21 hours, yet the next titan’s star went up. I notice that the Titan Score of my alliance was higher than usual at that time.

Just recently my alliance kill 3 straight titan in less than 12 hours, yet the 4th one still have the same star count.

It’s been confirmed that a titan kill will increase titan score by number of stars × 400. Time elapsed do not affect it.

I think this is not what is asked here, @RkHunter seems to look for the connection between Titan Score (Part of Alliance Score) and Titan Star.

69070 - 10☆
10☆ Titan Kill: 400 × 10 = +4000 》 73070
Daily Decrease: 5% × 73416 = -3671 》 69416

69416 - 10☆
10☆ Titan Kill: 400 × 10 = +4000 》 73416
Daily Decrease: 5% × 73416 = -3654 》 69745

69745 - 11☆

The OP’s question was multi faceted, I just answered one part of it

Yes titan star can increase randomly even when killing in last two hours and vica versa but I think the general trend is your chances of it not increasing is better

It seems you answer an older question instead of the latest one…

What is your alliance current titan star?

11 right now lol, I think our new natural level is probably going to be 12

Can you post the titan score at its spawn time for the next one?

Ok sure

This is current score pre titan death. Fifteen mins I think before two hours left

The titan is still alive?

68639 after 5% daily decrease, it seems before the current titan appear, the score is 72252

So:
72252 - 11☆

Yep that’s right

To research the connection between Titan Score and Titan Star (if any connection exist), only 2 data is needed: titan score (at the exact time when the titan appear) and titan star.