Thinking of joining a new alliance

Hi Cdg,
Valar Morghulis
I am one of the CO’s for the Pirate Horde…well known alliance plundering our way through the game. Both Guvenor and Zephyr have been with us at times. We are currently hitting 11/12 and 13’s titans. Killed a few 14’s when we were full which should be soon. We also try to call off titans quickly so that people can save battle items . Also never missed pov titan box, days to spare.

Our war strategy is a free for all for now which people seem to like. We have a few dedicated war clean up people a big undervalued skill imo. We have won 3 in a row and won 70% in Feb. Currently to keep the excitement going each leader is running 2 wars back to back and tank colours seem to be green purple and even yellow. I went 2-0 of course during rush attack. I am pretty much a bad ■■■ like A.Stark.

As an alliance we are mostly N.A but have members in Europe as well. It’s a fun group we do have line rooms for gameplay and war chat but not necessarily. Some chatter but not overwhelming. We are also not an alliance family so no jumping around.

Love to have you join us or chat further! Remember the lone wolf dies but the pack survives…hope you are a got fan!

The Arya Stark

1 Like