Seeking a alliance

My strongest team is like 4680 and i have 30 soliders ready for war. I was in a good alliance that we disposed of 9’s, 10’s, the occassional 11 with flask, but i kept coming to the forum and decided to take a break so they kicked me. I am currently in a low level alliance just to see if i was still intrested in riding with e@p while its in its demise but i came to the conclusion that i am lol. I would like something like a mid major in college bball. 8-9-10* titans and everybody in the guild participates. Reading the forums can be depressing sometimes but i will be ready to join a new alliance after this current war where i know im a do 6 1 shots.

1 Like

Daily active players are also in demand. Although are you looking for a more casual alliance?! Idk. If not, Cemetery seeds could fit what you’re looking for. See here

Puzzled by this statement though :thinking:. @Kalis would be able to give you more details.

GL in your E&P journey.

2 Likes

Hello Cdg,

Saw your post and we’d love to add you to our group. We are an International mid level alliance, which works out well for wars. We currently have 27 and members hit titans daily. We have coordinated wars where of course members use all war flags. Wars are coordinated but not militant. Although I can’t remember the last time we did not use all flags we do understand that real life happens and ask members to opt out of the next war if they miss a war flag. 2 wars with an unused flag is grounds for dismissal. Our simple war strategy has garnered us a 75% success rate as the majority of our members are seasoned players that know the limitations of their rosters and use their flags wisely.

Some of us have been playing together for over a year and our Line group has several former players that chime in occasionally. Our Line group also has the wise goat and albums with lots of helpful information that is updated regularly.

Our goal is to find either individuals or a group of like minded players that mesh well with the group and like to have fun.

• LINE OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY ENCOURAGED FOR WAR
  • 30 x maxed 4 s or 5 s, yes, 4*s too somebody has to do the cleaning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • 2200 cups (negotiable)
  • 4300 TP defense (also negotiable, see, we’re easy going :wink:)
  • currently slaying 11* Titans

We also have a training alliance that was created to allow some of our low level, less active players participate in low level wars and help them fill their POV war challenge quest. Members can move up to Loot Hunters when they feel they are ready. Or if members need to take a little break, going on vacation or just wanna do something a little different, they can move down to Loot Hunters Boot Camp. If you would like to discuss further you can reply here as I check the forums regularly or reach me on Line at ID: romanleviticus. You can also reach out to our leader on Line at ID: cooperativeflame2289.

• Line optional
  • no minimum hero requirement
  • no minimum cup requirement
  • no minimum TP requirement
  • currently slaying 6* Titans
1 Like

We are hitting 8-9-10 star titans. We don’t just kick players for real life issue. Give us a shot, we are helpful and love discussing the game and strategy.

Come on over to DeRaptors. We’ll welcome you with open arms!

1 Like

I dont do line but you guys sound intriguing if that sounds ok

Come visit at Mystic Meadows, see if we fit your needs. We are currently hitting 9* and on our way back to 10s. We’re active with full participation.

000 Apr MM Master

Must love cake … and cats!

2 Likes

Throwing in the hat for The Padawans.

We’re mostly Americans and Brits, with other Europeans (and one sole Asian). Our forum recruitment post is here (The Padawans Alliance is friendly and supportive and has 3 open spots - Fighting mostly 10* and 11* titans (green tanks))

We use Discord, but membership is not compulsory. We’re pretty stable, and our core group has been together for about 2 years.

Cdg,
I was the leader of Red Hot & blue. We merged with the loot hunters about 3 months ago. The are a crazy bunch of gamers who are serious about war but are there for the fun and connection , We have recently been joined by another alliance pushing us to 27? member and now can handle 11’s if everyone plays and occasionally a 12 with flasks.

If has been the best move I made in playing this game for ?3 yr. So come see us. at least knock on our door

1 Like

Jeez @Sarah2 you know we’re exactly what @Cdg is looking for :wink:

Cemetery Seeds is “casually serious”. Not a single nose in the air, mostly a bunch of hard nosed grinders who appreciate the same.

10* titans
Purple tanks
With a 4680TP defense and 30 head bangers ready to go, you’ll be knocking down 6 pins every war with us.

Let’s do this.

1 Like

Might be interested in Ithilien Alliance. Almost as old as the game it self… No stress, drama free, we don’t kick players unless they stop playing. We kill 8* with half alliance and have no trouble killing 9* and even 10* if we set our mind to it. We don’t all go to war, but those of us who do, use all the flags. We’re down to 24 lately as some of us had enough e&p for a life time and we’re fielding 16 teams in war. It feels like active retirement, with all the benefits and none of the negatives.

Check out Loot Hunters. You would be among similar level players killing 11* titans.

Simple war strategy, with same colour tanks.

We’re a friendly bunch spread across the world who come together for E&P…

Do i need a request or just going

Knock on the door, we’ll open, no questions asked.

1 Like

Ian 487 cant u i typed what you typed

Ithilien Alliance, that’s the name

Cemetery seeds invite me my name is cee

Alliance: Twilights Bastion

25/30

10* titans

War Optional (basic war strategy)

We are active but keep it chill (respect real life, but also maintain our house rules to respect all players.)

1. strong, fair, active leadership
  2. clearly defined rules and policies and leadership prepared to do the hard work to enforce them
  3. friendly, chatty, mature, active members
  4. a few knowledgeable players willing to offer advice

Drop in and say hello in game, or if you use Line pop into our Chat Group here: http://line.me/ti/g/EZCfX3Q7_v

Come check us out at the Uprising. 9-10* titans. War optional. We use line to communicate. My line id is hubter if you have questions

Hello Hubter,
We (Rockingdale) are interested in merging with the Uprising. We have some questions about the merging process. Would the players retain their elder status? Would the name change after the merger? We currently have 9 members, one of which has not been active in the past 24 days, and will likely be kicked out. I have been in touch with LeeWK who has filled me in on general rules with titans and wars. Hope to hear from you!

Do you have line? We can chat over there. My Id is hubter.