The Walkers <Tactical Juggernaut need Discord app If you are ready for organized War and Titan attacks. Want to raise through the ranks on EFFORT

We are a worldwide, all English speaking
If you are ready for organized War and Titan attacks. Want to raise through the ranks on EFFORT.
We are looking for a highly active player!
Very active alliance looking for over 2000 trophies, 30 plus in level with at least 3000 power team to add you to our game family.
We consistanty kill 9 + 10 star titans and when we get rare titans we killed them all.
We run a discord site for long conversations on strategy game and life.

We are 120 k alliance and consistanty kill 9 star titans and have gotten rare titans and killed them all. We need everyone on the discord site for long conversations on strategy, life and alliance topics. Our rules : Have fun, play your game, kill titans and fight 6 times in wars. We stand by that life trumps all. Were running at % active membership. At this time two openings !!

The Walkers Basic Rules.

1. Fight titans
  2. Fight 6! attacks in war (withdraw for life is fine at times)
  3. Growth through leveling (our 2000 cups is soft as we all may bleed some at times)
  4. Life may get in the way at times (Let Armageddon, Raysus, danfor1944, danyel040679 or a co leader know in game chat/discord that you will be absent and for how long.)
  5. Become a Co Leader
  6. Everyone remember our main rule, tactics and strategy Have fun and play your game.
1 Like

Sounds like a good fit for me, I’m 2100-2300 trophies, 3 1/2 teams for war almost 4, I take on 8-10-* titans and pull B rank usually. Would you like me to join?

1 Like

Yes you should come and give uas a try u will stay I am positive

THX YES you will be glad…

1 Like

Darn… sounds amazing! I want to join too!!

1 Like

You more than welcome try to join

Currently 1 opening. Currently fighting 10* rare and slightly ahead of schedul UPDATE. Killed it with 5 hours to go.

1 Like

If you are ready for organized War and Titan attacks. Want to raise through the ranks on EFFORT.

We are looking for 1 highly active players!

We are a worldwide, all english speaking and all active looking for over 1600 trophies, 30 plus in level with at least 3000 power team to add you to our game family.

We consistanty kill 9 star titans and whe we get rare titans we killed them all…

We run a discord site for long conversations on strategy and life!..

1 Like

Give us a try. You will be glad

…Your welcome. Be glad to see you on the field…….

Just took out 10* Titan and over 4800 points in WAR victory. Several openings snce booted 2 inactive players.

Finished our third war chest on to #4th

1 Like

I find this hilarious. No offense intended. Me and one of my alliance buddies decided to have fun and unleash on the last titan. It was a 10 star and we killed it nearly by ourselves in under 30 minutes. More like 15 minutes.

I keep hearing people say they want titans dead etc. but when guys come in that had a bad day and just kill a titan out of frustration it gets you kicked every time. Of course we had a near team split over it. Your alliance sounds very similar to mine. Were mid 120k’s. 27 members and only 25 participate. Were laid back and have fun but we always have those drama issues.

Hopefullybone day the drama stops. Heck i even go as far to by google and itunes cards for my members at christmas so they cand draw mother north and kageburado.

Anyways sounds like a good alliance. Have fun guys. And good luck

Have have a Happy New Year…:fireworks:

I am looking for a better alliance, mine issnt too bad given my lvl, but was just randomly chosen! I may seem a lil low but fairly new to playing and i bust ■■■ playing everyday, multiple times a day and will get there! Just seeing if there is a good alliance will to take me on!!! ThanksScreenshot_20190115-131401_Empires

can you make the 2000 cups to get in?
will probably need to have you opt out of wars the generator never gives us any opponents near our levels let alone a level 21we like this way are 100s of levels lower than opponent We do have three opening and if you fight titans a lot seems like a great step up and training for you
Must have discord so you can get the large info

Im at 7?? Cups and do Titans as many times as im given!

And yeah, in the wars, i can usually take one to two people out with my two sets of teams! Just gotta hit it when it first starts and find someone comparable or lower!

And cant find your alliance The Walkers? Is it private or something?

need 2000 cups minimum…