The Walkers. <<<< search to join alliance, 20/25 on war chest, 2 openings, 1600 cups

We are a worldwide, all english speaking and all active looking for over 1600 trophies, 30 plus in level with at least 3000 power team to add you to our game family. We are 110 k alliance and consistanty kill 8 to 9 star titans and have gotten rare titans and killed them all. We run a discord site for long conversations on strategy, life and alliance topics. Our rules : Have fun, play your game, kill titans and fight in wars. We stand by that life trumps all. Were running at % active membership. At this time one opening only!!

The Walkers Basic Rules.

1. Fight titans
  2. Fight in war
  3. Growth through leveling
  4. Let Armageddon, robbielyn, danfor1944 or a co leader know in game chat that you will be absent and for how long.
  5. Become a Co Leader
  6. Everyone remember our main rule, tactics and strategy Have fun and play your game.
4 Likes

I’d like to join. 1828 cups.

1 Like

You are more than welcome.!

I would like to join your alliance. I just started playing a few weeks ago but am on all the time. Tried to join but looks like invite only?

1 Like

I am looking for an active alliance. I have 21-22k cups. Pls let me know if you need additional members. Thanks
Kuko.

1 Like

Kuko we do have openings how many spots you looking for

Chorak what are your cups total? if you are close I will invite you

Kuko you are more than welcome

LOL. Not enough. Only about 150

1 Like

Chorak What level are you playing at ? just wondering

I’m at level 10. what level do I need to be to be able to join an awesome alliance like yours? Just looking for somewhere where I can be active everyday to advance quickly in the game

.,…Chorak we really need around 1400 cups …1200 I would think about it … Probably right around level 26 you will be near 1400…

While we defeated it with 29 active players, still looking for 30 as this is written.

1 Like

.Just need one to round us out…!!

This is a great alliance. Excellent leadership and support. Very friendly members.

…You are a needed leader in this alliance…

Truly a great alliance to be a part of. I have grown a lot since joining this alliance, and we have also progressed a lot as a group, both in terms of alliance power, and in terms of communication and strategy for wars and titans.

!Thx you are a valued member who grew into a powerful co leader.

This is a great alliance. If you’re looking to improve your game and slay some nice titans, I recommend you join them.

Thank you for everything…!