The Walkers - Join us!

We are a worldwide, all ENGLISH speaking and all active looking for over 1600 trophies, to add you to our game. We consistently kill 8 & 9 star titans and when we get rare titans we kill them all. We have awesome strategies for wars and have a great team work.
We run a discord site to communicate with our families. Won’t u join us in this amazing atmosphere?
I invite u now!

1 Like

I am new to this and kinda confused with some things. How would i join you

Go to the game, tap alliance, alliances, search for the name of the alliance, join.

Can i ask you a few question about certain things i still am not sure what to do or how to do some stuff

I’m not in The Walkers, so if you have questions about the alliance, you could try to tag @Dkzero.

The goal of the forum is to share knowledge and discuss, so If you have generic game questions, please go ahead and ask. :blush:

1 Like

It was just some general questions not about that sorry i just don’t know where to look for my answers

2 Likes

Start a thread or just ask here and let @zephyr1 move it to where it belongs

2 Likes

This alliance is great! We have just a few spots left. Come join us if you like to kill titans and win wars.

We are a worldwide, all ENGLISH speaking and all active looking for over 1600 trophies, to add you to our team.
We consistently kill 8-9 star titans and when we get rare titans we killed them all.
We run a discord site for long conversations and strategy.
At this time just a few openings
::star: