The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

Sounds like an abomination to me. Turkey isn’t even that nice; bland, dry. Turkey burgers don’t exist in Australia. :thinking:

Had to do something with all that leftover turkey from thanksgiving. You can only take so much turkey-a-la-king.

Besides there’s always the stuffing and gravy to add back moisture.

2 Likes

@Pike

so we don’t go off topic in the other thread :slight_smile:

My avatar was created by @TGW , he took my old avatar (Proteus’ special) and added it to a coffee cup. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, I know the Coffee Cup Party, even though I was never a member. :wink: But what’s the meaning if your old avatar? I can’t find the connection to Proteus. :confounded:

3 Likes

I should probably let Sleepyhead tell you in his own magical way. Lol.

3 Likes

This screenshot might help @Pike :slight_smile: it’s Proteus using his special

4 Likes

I see I don’t use him enough! :rofl: Thanks my friend!

5 Likes

suddenly felt nostalgic for this thread! lots of names here that I dearly miss :frowning:

@PlayForFun @nevarmaor @Pompitous I think we’re the only active posters left who use coffee cup avatars eh? and there are a few other active ones who have a coffee cup too.

3 Likes

My avatar is coffee related😁

3 Likes

I just scrolled up to the top, and these members still using their TGW made avatars:
@Saphirra
@Lagun
@DeusNoctum
@PapaHeavy
@kawookie
@Exceleron
@angeljenn149
@Ogreczar
@CaptainjaKCsparrow
@Fizban
@angeljenn149

Of course some of them are retired now, but several members were logged in in May.

3 Likes

I took a month off of caffeine a few months back. Just to see if there would be a change.

Couldn’t eliminate the routine of making coffee in the morning. And switched to decaf during the month long expedition.

I love making coffee.
Maybe more than drinking it. Got many different ways to make it and none include an outlet. I got a pour over and probably use it the least. Comes in handy if I feel lazy and shake hot water and grounds in a thermos, then dump the contents in the pour over and refill the thermos. I have a percolator when I’m feeling thirsty. A few different French Presses. A Cuban espresso maker that runs off my gas stove. I think that one is my preferred method. But the Aero press makes a competitive cup of joe!

So…my cup is sentimental and synodic with
The Grey Wolf.

Thanks for the tag @sleepyhead

This place would have little value left without the likes of you.

IMG_8291

Cheers

5 Likes

I have mine proudly on display in my E&P Trophy Cabinet #privileged

IMG_2265

3 Likes

thank you for checking @PlayForFun , I did see that some have logged in and read some in May but not posted anything. thanks for the tag, maybe we can get a reunion :slight_smile:

you are part of the club! :smiley:

well everyone is actually, @TGW and @Saphirra were so kind as to make a lot, and I’m sure they would have made one for you too!

making coffee is an art @Pompitous , I can totally understand :slight_smile: and thank you so much for your kind words, I really appreciate it!

@Steve9999 oooh! what a nice coffee cup you have!

4 Likes

Mine is actually a symbiosis of the coffee cup avatar and @Saphirra’s card he made for me. If you look REALLY closely it’s regressive. The cup has an image of the raven holding the cup, which has a single pixel representing the raven with a single molecule representing the cup …

I miss @PapaHeavy too. He was (presumably still is) a character.

My personal preferred coffee making method is french press, with freshly-ground beans.

4 Likes

I don’t know of any I actually made. I believe TGW did all the work. I just helped with letting him know when he had an order on the spread sheet

4 Likes

ooh I thought it was a collab, my memory’s not the best. hey @Saphirra :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Resurrections are possible indeed, because this forum message popped up saying that the last time anyone posted was 6 months ago. lol.

Calling all Cups, I have started a project with the cups that @TGW made (with one that was made for him) and I have been searching through the forum for them all, but I know that I have missed a couple I am sure. Here is a list in alphabetical

reason for alphabetical

(hopefully so that if you know you have a cup, it will be easer for you to check to see if I found yours)

order of who’s I do have.

Ancient1
Angel Jenn 149
Anonymous
Captain Jack Sparrow
Certain heredity
Ched
Crew Saders Kings
D_D
Deus Noctum
Exceleron
Fisban
Frenzied Eye
Goddess Jackie
Gryphonknight
Guvnor
Harry Deb
Indisposable
Itty
JAQ
Kawookie
Lagun
Math4lyfe
Muchacho
Neano
Nevarmoar
Ogreczar
Papa Heavy
Play for fun
Pompitous
Poo Flinger Jr
Razor
Rook
Saphirra
Sarah2
SFT
Shadowlander
SirGorash
Sleepyhead
Steve 9999
Te deseo mucha felicidad
TGW
The pirate king
The Wizard
Voidstrike
Zephyr1

Thank you all very much. I hope to find a few missing cups so I can add them to the project. I have 46 so far

EDIT: Okay, so I just found another cup that I some how missed. Sorry @littleKAF I just found it. : )

5 Likes

I am glad you managed to track down Saphirra’s cup :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is so cool, thanks for doing this @Saphirra

Wow , how the active posters gang have changed …

5 Likes

I had to honestly, I couldn’t remember where I put it on my PC.

It is my pleasure. : )

3 Likes