The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

@Tato, @nevarmaor, @jaqtkd, @Exceleron, @sleepyhead, @Math4lyfe, @Disposable, @CaptainjaKCsparrow, and myself. :slight_smile:

welcome! I am making this thread for the fun of it, someone else please take over. :smile:

Alright everybody, listen up. Here is the link to ask for a cup. https://forms.gle/sZmqqv2oRjsYGtkb7
This makes a list for him, and could make it easier lest he misses you otherwise. Stay hot, cause cold coffee is rot

19 Likes

and our aim is to confuse people with our similar-looking sexy display pics!

12 Likes

Sexy? Speak for yourself @sleepyhead, my display pic is strikingly handsome :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I spent 45 seconds dinking around with a coffee cup image, and… too much hassle. :wink:

Carry on.

8 Likes

I was contemplating adding the coffee cup to my current logo …

We’ll see how that goes with my rudimentary graphic lack of skills.

Might be quicker for me to just redraw the whole thing in 3D CAD :rofl:

11 Likes

What logo do you speak of?

5 Likes

Sorry, avatar. The card that someone here made for me. Who was that again?

6 Likes

Um, let me check my calendar. browses calendar yep, just as i thought. Me.
Here’s my office if you want it tweaked

7 Likes

I think my coffee cup was the first one, but if it’s not, I don’t care.

I was really excited when I saw it, because what I should have done this long time ago.

@TGW thanks again.

911d6da1c4f24a18afdf2c089f87b74c365b1268

12 Likes

Looks great! Love it!

4 Likes

Wearing mine proudly :slight_smile:

Thanks @TGW

9 Likes

Lol. I giggled at all the cups.

13 Likes

Many people, one cup? Feel like I’ve seen this before somewhere…

10 Likes

Ok, I will join the great unwashed cups. Don’t be surprised if I bounce back and forth between pics though :rofl:

Haven’t tried merging the two yet tho’. Would be cool seeing a raven drinking a coffee cup with his picture on it. Especially if the picture on the cup is him drinking a coffee cup with his picture on it …

8 Likes

Don’t google. Don’t google. Don’t google.

11 Likes

This is fun!! Someone without context browsing through this thread will be absolutely thinking, “Wait? What’s with all these cups?? Okay… who’s replying to whom…??”

Or they’ll simply give up and close this thread. :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Others’ reaction while going through all these cup pics…

images (12)__01

9 Likes

People who don’t visit these community content threads are definitely missing out on the good stuff.

It’s like the b-side is an album… except better.

12 Likes

But I can’t read what’s playing on the B-side of any of these cups :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Thought this cup was made for @TGW and he wasn’t tagged?

6 Likes