The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

I know, right? I read the list and … wow, memories! Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirate King, D_D, Papa Heavy!

1 Like

good memories… lots of names on that list that I miss!

2 Likes

Alright, here we go. I am going to tag 10 people for this, because if memory serves that is all that we can do per post. I have loved TGW and I miss him greatly. I wanted to create something from his cups, because they were made by him (all but his). so without further adieu, I present a rough collection of most the cups TGW made.

@PlayForFun
@sleepyhead
@Math4lyfe
@Muchacho
@Shadowlander
@Pompitous
@HarryDeB
@AncientPirate1
@voidstrike
@Rook

Thank you all for being apart of the TGW Coffee Cup Club. Long live The Gray Wolf.

13 Likes

That looks like it took some work!

It’s a wonderful memento Saphirra

7 Likes

this is an amazing tribute, @Saphirra !! thank you tons! and indeed, long live our “boss”, TGW! a truly great man…

let’s tag a few more folks whom I think I’ve seen around fairly recently…

@Sarah2 @Steve9999 @nevarmaor @kawookie @Fizban @DeusNoctum @CertainHeredity @Exceleron @SirGorash

9 Likes

Wow, what a great tribute !

Thx for creating it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I haven’t seen one to his measure since. He was truly 1 of a kind.

Thank you for tagging more people, I thought about tagging them all by creating 5 post. lol.

Thakn you, it took me a bit to devise what to do with it. I now have it as my desktop on my pc, I miss him and it is good to see the work of his hands and his alias to bring good memories back.

8 Likes

This is amazing! He would have loved it, and I think it represents what he enjoyed most about the game – friendships made.

7 Likes

So awesome of You @Saphirra to pay homage to such a wonderful soul !
:pirate_flag::heart::pirate_flag:

Reminds me of how kind so many people over the years have taken my mind off the crazy game stuff :flushed:

This is one of the selfless things TGW shared with me years ago in a tough time in my life.

(I’m hoping that everything goes well for you. I know I don’t “know you” know you, but it would be cool if I did. And I’d be happy to buy you a beer (or a shot, or a burger, or a ginger ale, IDK, whatever your doctors say you’re supposed to be having) if you’re ever in my area (Columbus, OH… tag me ahead of time if you ever plan on coming this way).

I’ve always been a cup half empty guy myself, I never expected to make it past 40. But here I am. And based on what I’ve read from your posts, you’ve still got plenty of time on your clock. Why do I believe that? Well call me crazy. But I think the ones who last the longest are the ones who are the most stubborn and passionate. And you seem to check both marks with flying colors.

Take care of yourself, brother. Most importantly:)

unnamed

Still think of him often!

He was the real deal !!!

Yarr !!!

:pirate_flag::rainbow::pirate_flag:

9 Likes

well since I am almost 21 if I ever come up that way I’ll let you know. Thank you. As for my doctor, I don’t go to the docs, I’m more of an herbalist. Only doctors I go to are Chiropractors and Dentist. So I’d go for a shot having never done one before. :smile:

That’s only if we are assuming I am going to die of old age. :wink:

It’s always good to talk to you @AncientPirate1.

I am definitely stubborn as a mule. It’s a family trait I assure you. People say we can’t do something, we say “Watch me” or “Try and stop me”; or we might just do it so you have no warning in the least and are surprised that yes, we can. :laughing:

You take care of yourself too, and keep on keeping on.

6 Likes

Great to see you doing well @AncientPirate1 You too are the real deal!

It is sad when old forumites leave, but especially so when you know they won’t be back.

6 Likes