The TGW Coffee Cup Party (Not exclusive) ☕

Ignoring some people. Helping people who really want help, not to rant.

This is a game and for having fun.

3 Likes

hear, hear! Great advice for all of us to take. and congrats on 2 years with the forums @Tato , thanks for all your contributions.

3 Likes

Saw this and thought of this thread. Hope everyone is doing well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have attempted my best at this impossible feat of art and mind trickery. And this is the end result. :rofl:

9 Likes

I love it! even the special is so fitting!

2 Likes

It’s perfect. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Superbly done young sir!

2 Likes

this is where it comes from. :slight_smile: He came up with it himself.

I wouldn’t say that, but thank you.

Thank you. I had help from my brother on this one. He was watching me cause i was showing him it and he pointed out a key fact that made it all the better. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love the spirit link :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: I thought about adding a special due to the coffee cup being added. Something like, “Drinks coffee” but it seemed a little overly blunt when he had a coffee cup already. lol

6 Likes

Coffee can never be in excess . Ever . :laughing:

3 Likes

Is always excess. Always.

2 Likes

@Pompitous

pomp

Very late I realize, many apologies. My workshop has been closed due to quarantine. We have waived all shipping fees for your order.

If you are unsatisfied with your product, please return it and we will remake it to your preferred specifications free of charge.

7 Likes

Immaculate timing!

I was chasing a crane truck down the road today. Running after it, on foot… like a wild maniac.
As I had set my coffee cup down on the bed of that truck, before the driver high tailed it with my cup as an unintended stow-away…

6 Likes

Am very happy to replace your kidnapped cup. :coffee: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi, When it comes to cow I will always be there. :sweat_smile: the way you judge cow is fine, normally when it comes to judge a slaughter cattle these quality grades are based on palatability factors. Quality is evaluated primarily by finish, age & quality (marbling, maturity, color, firmness & texture of lean).

I feel compelled to warn @littleKAF of impending doom

4 Likes

Looks like Turkey meat. Yeah, that’s right. Turkey burgers.

1 Like

I am uncertain
Of which is the more insidious crime:
Fish Sticks
or
Turkey Burger

Unquestionably, neither of these atrocities are good companions for a
Cup of Joe

1 Like

I tend to lean towards the Beyond Meat burgers myself. If I wanted to eat cardboard …

PS I like turkey burgers.

2 Likes