The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I complain because lately I do not have time to complain. Sorry.

You think you have it bad – my Evelyn informed me that she was going vegetarian this year. Where are the tofu 2* heroes!?!

9 Likes

Your wish is my command…

6 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Getting 5* heroes

WHAT WITCHCRAFTERY IS THIS?! :laughing:

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Getting 5* heroes

In my defense I don’t see how I could’ve possibly expected for someone to come along and actually read this drivel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This one is squarely on me. I should have wrote a warning at the top. Or at least offered to hand write excuses for individuals needing to call off work the next day. Let it be known in all of the lands that I will perform this service in the future, should another literate individual fall prey to our wily shenanigans.

4 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

I think the bigger problem he has is that eating all those Shields left him nothing with which to defend himself…

1 Like

They actually had a version in Beta, but they were worried it looked too cluttered.

16 Likes

I want to complain about having all types of ascension mats like gloves, boots, chain shirts, rugged clothes and warm capes… But why no PANTS??

10 Likes

Can I get a sick note from Dr. Duaneski?

My Evelyn is also vegetarian and I’ve recently found her sneaking into the hero roster box and eating Horghall.

She claims Horghall is high in beta carotene and fiber.

3 Likes

Of course, a few more posts down and someone already used my Horghall joke…

NOW, this is a valid complaint that I’m going to escalate to SG

1 Like

I’m assuming you’re using the American term for trousers, rather than the British term for underwear here.

First off, “pants” would be extremely out of place on many heroes.

Adobe_20190109_194046

For some heroes, its very insensitive to even bring the subject up, due to their conditions.

Further, pants represent a very Western clothing norm inconsistent with the dignity of many heroes.

Finally, lots of heroes just don’t enjoy them.

Empires_2019-01-09-19-15-18

So Small Giant chose a much more inclusive path. Surely, everyone needs Rugged Clothes of some description…

19 Likes

I’d like to make a formal complaint that there’s no “troop of the month” offered. As someone who puts a small amount of time into a game that hundreds of thousands also play, I demand that a troop of the month be created or I will UNINSTALL. Yeah, that’ll show them. I’ll also take both 4* troops in all five colors as an option to show how contrite the developers are for not implementing this concept immediately.

6 Likes

And start a petition/poll in various places all around the forums…in multiple threads of course…to keep our moderators (@Kerridoc @Rook) on their toes! Also to get others to jump on this bandwagon…you know strength in numbers and all that jazz :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Absolutely not! I complaaaain! :joy:

3 Likes

Beeep

Sorry. Duaneski is sick today and is unavailable to assist you. Please leave a message and we will be sure to call you back on his next business day.

For more information on his work schedule, please consult with Miriam-Webster’s “Never” division.

Beeeeeep

3 Likes

Hmmmm

4 Likes

Damm […] cuss blade!

[edited by Rook]

2 Likes