The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I complain this complaint has no scientific basis. It is intuitively obvious that there are 2 arms and 2 legs from the human half and 8 legs from the spider half. Look at the highly scientific descriptions of centaurs. 4 legs and 2 arms. Obviously not just 4 legs like a common and/or garden variety horse. The Gryphon has 4 legs AND WINGS. The hippocamp is a fish WITH LEGS.

It is a scientifically proven fact that any amalgamation of creatures MUST HAVE TOO MANY APPENDAGES.

PS sorry for yelling, it just riles me when people so obviously ignore science, especially the pseudo variety.

7 Likes

Nothing to do again…

11 Likes

You could make the trek to Isgilham …

6 Likes

I’ve been there several times.
But ok, let’s loot… :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

We need to take @Kerridoc along for the ride

4 Likes

SPEAKING OF ISGILHAM!
Why can’t the player move their base near 8-7 for shorter trips? Why didn’t SGG acknowledge this?

4 Likes

The outpost would become an inpost. That’s the reason and the stronghold had to be changed into a mobile home. Not very comfortable. If my stronghold was a mobile, I’d travel to the correlian beach.

5 Likes

Alright, look, on principle, I made an oath to myself, and to the republic, indivisible, under God, to never argue with a fellow RCT’er. Even more so a fellow “respected” member. Not quite an Empathetic Respected Regular, such as myself, but a respected member, none-the-less.

Which is why I won’t get into the fact that maybe I’m just old fashioned and like my human legs on spiders to look like human legs on a spider! I don’t think that makes me a bad person. If anything I think it adds to my overall general likeability.

But, I will concede that this spider-human may be part camel spider, giving this spider-human two sensory organs that come across as legs, known as pedipalps. Which, if the case, I just wish they had called it a Chaos Spider Human Camel, and not left it such a guessing game.

7 Likes

The free prize last sunday was unnaceptable. SG should really reward its support base. It should have given a Thorne or an Atomos to every player, so that we all could comiserate and rage in sintony!q

6 Likes

That is the problem with chaos, small changes in initial values lead to massive changes in final results.

1 Like

Don’t forget Autobiographer

Although that clearly goes without saying :joy:

2 Likes

Not sure if this is ridiculous enough but, can we please have some quality control on alliance recruitment threads??

I propose an algorithm that identifies recruiters posting:

No requirements other than fight wars and hit the titan daily.

So like everyone then. Discourse says delete.

DUH. What other requirements could you possibly add?

No requirements other than your in-game name must reference a US president, you only field yellow heroes and your birthday is in August.

Maybe then we’ll talk.

And stuff like:

We’re a casual, but active, but fun but chatty group but you don’t have to be and there’s no drama, except when there is.

YAWN.

Also ‘grow with us’.

No, you just want me for my delicious hams and tasty roster. This is an exploitative and abusive, one-way, relationship. You want me to entertain you and educate the lazy reprobates that are too busy with real life, whatever that is, to search the forum.

Please, unless you’ve got the decency to add a bit of original wit, an amusing literary reference or a refreshing brass-neck, leave the orange section well alone and go sand paper your eyeballs in the hellhole of AR chat.

11 Likes

It also took me some time to have a good yellow hero. I max 4 star with talent but beside them is Bane. He was a long time resident in my defense team. Until Hu tao came and Wu Kong then Musashi then Chao. Dont worry yellow heroes is on there way to Northern Ireland. @JonahTheBard

1 Like

How I love a proper British rant!

Where do you find a cheeky, well read and amusing alliance?

Actually, before reading this I didn’t know I wanted all those things! I feel compelled to complain about now having added another want and need to an already dire list.

4 Likes

Don’t forget cookies and bacon!

4 Likes

Turbaconducken…

…well stuffed :wink:

2 Likes

“I hate recruiting. Put me out of my misery and join us. We kick 9-star titans’ ■■■, and get our asses kicked by 10-star ones.”

“Fancy colors, witty slogan, join us.”

7 Likes

we-want-you-as-a-new-recruit

6 Likes

:rofl: actually was using the word from that as an ad for a while :grimacing:

3 Likes

That would entirely suffice and presents the situation far more precisely.

I was up with the baby since 4am and wasn’t my usual, jovial self

3 Likes