The Ridiculous Complaints thread

They do have a certain hue to them.

Who are you? Hu Hou, Hu Hou

4 Likes

Poor Gregorion feels your pain.

1 Like

Quite a bargain! Love it!

2 Likes

LOL um okay let me clarify… I also laugh at those commercials, because I can’t imagine owning a car and not being able to afford insurance. I own a car and I can afford insurance, and I can afford to pay my bills, and occasionally buy gem deals here and there, I just can’t imagine spending thousands of dollars on microtransactions. Maybe I am a dolt for downloading a free cell phone game when I can’t afford to spend a thousand dollars a month buying “loot chests” that may or may not have the tiny pixelated hero I so desperately want. And even if I could afford to, I don’t think I would. If that makes me a dolt, then I guess I am a dolt. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Umm, I apologize if my ridiculous reply to your ridiculous complaint touched a nerve.

3 Likes

No it didn’t, I posted that complaint in this thread on purpose, it wasn’t really an actual complaint. I just can’t fathom spending that much money on a gacha game, and I wasn’t sure what was more ridiculous: spending ridiculous amounts of money on a game, or thinking it’s ridiculous for people to spend ridiculous amounts of money on a game. Either way, I figured it would be most appropriate to post that ridiculous conundrum in the ridiculous complaints thread. I apologize if I was being ridiculous in my ridiculous complaint and furthered my ridiculousness with a ridiculous reply to your ridiculous reply to my ridiculous complaint. I shall hereby attempt to refrain from any further ridiculousness (though I can’t make any promises because I have a penchant for the ridiculousness).

3 Likes

Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Hu.
No, I asked you first.

10 Likes

Typically Hou’s on first. Unless you’re lucky enough to pull Hu first. In which case Hou is second, though typically you should always put Hou on Hu, unless you pull Wu. In which case you should probably put Hou on Wu instead of Hu, but that’s really up to you.

12 Likes

The Mysterious Tonic looks like a Christmas bauble! It’s confusing receiving such a bauble from a spring event, especially since this so called spring event is taking place during autumn and gale force winds blew the screens of my windows yesterday.

I now have a christmassy-springy-shouldn’t it be Halloween-soon-sort of feeling. Upsetting!

3 Likes

My vip dragon seems to be pregnant or sth like that. He laid several colored eggs in my strongholds garden. I’m afraid what will hatch from those eggs, since I don’t know who was involved in the ‘egg production’. Hopefully it wasn’t this needy farmer of Windemer.

IMG_20190419_211938

6 Likes

And what’s the issue? Getting a Christmas present in April?
That’s better than never, and more than what Hanukkah or Kwanzaa got.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I consider it a present more than I consider my paycheck one… that was some hard work lady! And besides, being gifted a bauble for Christmas is about as exciting as receiving an Easter egg filled with feathers. Now that would be ridiculous.

2 Likes

Thanks to @Rook for pointing this out!

Deeply disturbing that this made it through development and into my living room.

Ok, look… I’ll be the first to admit I’m not a spider, nor am I a spider-human. I’m not. Never have been, and short of some sort of Leprechaun 4 scenario turning me into part spider, part man, I never will be. (Spoiler alert! RIP Dr. Von Spider)

But even as a non-spider-human I know that spiders don’t have 10 legs and 2 arms. That’s too many! And I hate to say this, but dare I say, fake?

Please give anyone currently facing a Chaos Spider full credit for the defeat, remove it from the game, and return it when it has the appropriate number of legs as a real spider-human!

Compensation of titan victory, titan chest, and real spider-human titan will suffice, along with the public termination of the man, woman, or team, that developed this willfully negligent creature.

Arachnid? Arach-no.

11 Likes

I’m on board with that.

That being said, in my world, Chaos means this kind of chap… and they ain’t really picky about maintaining zoological convention:

510GLTp89eL

Also, also…

This spider has a bit of a Rick and Morty feel maybe?

7 Likes

AN OPEN LETTER TO DEVELOPERS!:

Dear Sir, or Madam,

I’m not sure who gets assigned to reading these, but, hey… how’s it going? Me? Oh, I’m ok. My wife’s giving my son a bath. I’m downstairs on the couch, kinda at a half slump, dog curled up next to me, Amos Lee on Alexa. Between the all of us, I still don’t entirely trust Alexa… oop, here comes my wife.

Anyway, just a had a few minutes to kill, thought I’d say “hello.”

-Kayo

P.S. Don’t nerf Aife.

11 Likes

I’m sorry Brewer’s Guild. I tried going back, but then this happened:

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE SGG. I demand, DEMANDS a free, fully leveled and classed Chuck Norris hero to replace every hero on my bench. And infinity world energy.

And a cookie.

IF THESE DEMANDS ARE NOT MET. i dunno. something something.

6 Likes

WAITING FOR THE PICKLE AIFE TITAN!

4 Likes

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!

Edit:

Tried posting just that first bit…got caught by the Anti-Rickists at the galactic empire!

8 Likes

That probably hasn’t happened in foreign languages. :thinking:

Board should better suggest to post such senseless articulation soup in the matching area. :wink:

2 Likes

:cookie:

Twenty of them even.

5 Likes