The Ridiculous Complaints thread

I calls it like I sees it.

4 Likes

You’re basically right, which I appreciate

6 Likes

I’d like to complain that I can’t see all my badges at all times. I shouldn’t have to go on memory every time someone is clearly complimenting my fine work on this forum.

Maybe some sort of forum sash to be seen at all times is in order.

I’ll leave that to the developers. You’ve got 48 hours. Cancel Wars to figure this out, if you must.

14 Likes

Man I am just a noob here.

I dislike this. I think all in-game names should reference forgotten Pagan gods and everyone should only field red heroes and must be born in April.

Also, I really do only want you for your delicious hams.

3 Likes

I have several issues about Kashhrek. First of all, what is their gender? Are they male, female, both? People in this forum repeatedly bought up the similar case of Skittleskull, so why not Kashhrek?

Second, from a topic about artwork from Magnify Hero, it turns out the lizard have their ankles chained together.

Realistically, they should trip themselves at every fight.

2 Likes

Why, oh why, do we not embrace gender fluidity? In fact, some lizards can change gender on the fly, much to the dismay of issuers of passports and drivers licenses. I must lodge a complaint about the mammalian-centric POVs expressed here.

Furthermore, close study of the Kashhrek image shows that the chain runs from the trap, then past, not around, each leg.

7 Likes

They’re not actually chained together. There’s a band around his two-toed foot, but his three-toed foot is free and clear from connection.

For use: He places the bear trap on the ground, then he goes behind a tree or corner 2 to 3 feet away and waits patiently. When a hero steps in the trap it somehow has no effect to the hero but heals Kash and his nearby snickering buddies.

My theory is the “healing” actually comes from a confidence boost.
It’s kind of like… if you and two of your closest friends just saw someone step in dog poop. That person could be your boss, or someone you’re afraid of, but seeing them step in dog poop, you immediately feel “better than” that person.
You could try to rob me and put a gun to my head, but if you step in dog poop in the process… I’m sorry, life in your hands or not, you’re still the idiot that just stepped in dog poop, and that makes me better than you.

And that’s how Kash works.

11 Likes

Oh man, a simple like is not enough, @Kayo!

I’ll have the image of a mugger stepping in dog poop all day, and it’ll make me smile through a hard day! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m hungrier than a Hungarian…

IMG_20190423_221906

5 Likes

:sunglasses::yum:

8 Likes

He won’t get it… Germans don’t have a sense of humour.

Now do excuse me while I queue for this red bus. Chin chin.

5 Likes

Dat Treaty, tho…

20 Hungarian Treaties

2 Likes

Did Hamburg finally run out of ham?

4 Likes

Nope, we’re all very serious, don’t laugh at all, we always arrive in time and have petty bourgeois garden dwarfs all over the place.

But we’ve got the best beer :beers:

@Kayo
All our mills are in the Netherlands. :wink:

4 Likes

That’s a national stereotype I’ve never come across before!

However, per capita, Germans do own more board games than any other nation.

3 Likes

Good to know. :thinking: :rofl:

Another complaint.
Hero cap reached.
No ham and a full roster.
Ridiculous idling :rofl:

2 Likes

@Kerridoc @Kayo Well, guess I should change my glasses, because I thought Kashhrek’s feet were chained together. :sweat_smile:
For another complain…

About the dog icon.
Seriously, what breed is it supposed to be!? But worst of all, there are dozens and dozens of dog breeds in history, yet SG thought this single icon can represent every single one of them, which is as stupid as picking a Caucasian Englishman and then claim he represents all of humankind.
(Same thing applies to the cat icon as well.)

5 Likes

You know you’ve been playing E & P too much when you read the above and try to figure out what the problem is with multiple Chao!

10 Likes

That pins’ icon is affectionately known as “Pound Puppy.”

As I’m sure we all remember the jingle:
Pound puppy. Pound puppy. Wherever I go heeeee goes. Pound puppy. Pound puppy.
Pound puppy and meee!

5 Likes