The Paradox Shop ..Crazy, Classy & Sassy on an Island of mysteries

Love you too …go find yourself a cactus…:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

Oh i like you… :laughing: any one who compares her to :poop: earns my attention :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well you should like me as I was in dox for 9 months and didn’t ■■■■ off too many people in my time there :slight_smile:

I figured you knew who i was by now. This should be a reminder -

4lm8uv

2 Likes

Bwahahaha. I remember u now :laughing: Happy to have u return!!! See ya soon!!

You mis the STAR…but then who doesn’t want to worship me…the cactus are feeling lonely by the way…lol

Nobody cares about u being lonely… U doin my head in ffs :laughing:

1 Like

I should be available starting next Thursday and beyond if a spot is open. Vacation/land hunting was a success so we are coming back a bit earlier then planned. I’ll get line installed next week as well.

2 Likes

I will let star know. Btw… Don’t forget the chocolate. She’s been moody lately. :laughing:

Who said I was lonely…said the cactuses were lonely…lol

Congrats…moving myself here shortly…everyone is missing your memes

1 Like

Nobody cares :laughing: but yes I agree hurry home necro… I need … More cowbell :rofl:

1 Like

5jpfef

I will be available anytime after tomorrow evening if a spot is available. Almost home now then a bit of unpacking/cleanup.

2 Likes

Hit mama up in line!! She will be thrilled. :kiss: @Necromancer2k8

1 Like

Watch for the Invasion of Skunks…we are powerful and know how to clear a room…or country if needed…lol

1 Like

We have chocolate…okay I have chocolate and any chocolate you may or may not have will be confiscated and locked in the climate controlled safe, protected by armed guards and high tech security system with 24/7 surveillance and has 7 backup generators and is unhackable. I do have some fuzzy covered lifesaver candies that I found in the coach as a trade off…at least I think they are lifesaver candies :thinking:

Ffs i need a rolaids and a Tylenol after listening to u. :pill:

1 Like

:laughing::rofl::joy::joy_cat::laughing:…I aim to please…I’m a special STAR

Still full…but doesn’t mean you can’t get on the waiting list or join another great Shop

SHOP AFTER DARK…has 2 spots
YE OLDE CURIOSITIES SHOP…has 5 spots…

1 Like

Somebody ate all the crayons again and wheres the glue???