The Paradox Shop ..Crazy, Classy & Sassy on an Island of mysteries

Full…but waiting list is open

Ummmmm star the other houses were wondering if u have been in their chocolate stash…

We are full but always in search of skunk lovers :laughing:

Maybe…maybe not… :thinking::thinking::thinking:…disregard the chocolate in my hands…for they are a delusion

It’s just not natural to have this kind of addiction towards chocolate but then again who am I to talk about addictions. :innocent::sunglasses:

1 Like

What is unnatural to most is natural for the Delusional… I am that Delusion…and why thou shall worship me…lol

Star is ALWAYS looking for ppl to give her chocolate and treat her like the queen she thinks she is :laughing: waitlist is open if u can handle sarcasm.

1 Like

I also think im the fairest of the land of Delusions…thats what the tinfoil covered cardboard box told me…so it’s got to be true

Drugs are bad m’kay… :cupid:

1 Like

Just skittles and m&ms…I promise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::upside_down_face::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

Skittles and M&M’s mixed? That’s the definition of insanity right there.

1 Like

Here to take over the world…one stinker at a time…lol

We are the Shop Family…becoming brothers and sisters with those weirdo cousins and me…Mamabear tries to control all of thee with whips, chains, and a master degree of sarcasm and fukwittery

1 Like

Full house but the skunk has started a waiting list…

Come join the land of delusions

1 Like

Been a few busy days…RL bullshittery…
Come join the wait list of a Great Family…The Shops
Regardless of your play style we are here to help you grow and become stronger and overcome all obstacles

We are the Family that supports and embarrasses you at the same time

And yet… Nobody cares :laughing: :popcorn:

You can add me to waitlist for anytime after August 21st weekend if possible. Should be home by then. The kind soul maintaining my account is doing a fine job of stockpiling stuff for my glorious return. 100+ timestops, tons of lodge stuff and around 1000+ feeders so far ready to roll…and even LB mitsuko for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Consider it done…see u sooon btw don’t forget chocolate for the skunk she gets angry otherwise and she’s ugly when angry …

1 Like

She is only worthy of the gifts my neighbors dog leaves in the yard. It is either a hershey bar or the hershey squirts, depending on the weather and what the dog ate.

2 Likes