The Paradox Shop ..Crazy, Classy & Sassy on an Island of mysteries

Sure the Leader is Delusional and wants everyone to worship her… So she thinks that she’s the Major of Delusional Land and keeps her other personalities in the basement and only feeds them chocolate 99% of the time. She also loves skunks and changes her Line profile pic to a new skunk when ever possible… and least she is fun

2 Likes

Do u share the happy stuff u r taking? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum::wink::relaxed:

1 Like

Yes…the more the Merrier…the more delusional…the happier everyone will be

What is a Paradox?

A paradox is a statement that contradicts itself, or that must be both true and untrue at the same time. Paradoxes are quirks in logic that demonstrate how our thinking sometimes goes haywire, even when we use perfectly logical reasoning to get there.

So there you go…why joining our Shop makes sense

1 Like

photostudio_1612374742152

1 Like

Ah, The Paradox Shop.

Truly a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

I hope it has a chocolate center.

Bump!

one can only hope…chocolate is life…life is chocolate…the only reason the world is not chocolate is because I would eat it all

Just coming by to bump and brag up a sister Shop.

Great work Paradox!

Yep it was an epic win…we may be down in numbers but not cutthroat fighting spirit

1 Like

Well, let’s get your numbers up! Maybe get your cutthroats to join the forums and help bump these ads!

Bump!

lmao…Wish I could…some of the cutthroats where bad and got a time out…

Whoops! Whoopsie! …the rest of the twenty characters here.

Waiting can be death and death can be waiting …so what happened to the STAR’s Chocolate

So here I am …thinking(I know miracles can happen)

Wondering why there isn’t more interest or worshippers of the great wonderful STAR.

1. I’m I not delusional enough
  2. Do I need a 2nd vault for my chocolates…nobody can have enough
  3. Do I need to round up more personalities…I guess I could squeeze in more in the basement

While you decide what Family to join…I’m going to have my Chocolate milk with my good friends the Ice Cream pooping Unicorn-- kinda famous now was starred in a commercial but trying to lay low now because of the fans…and the little guy dressed in green who always carries a pot with him

So had my chocolate the personalities complaining about lack of space…so back to normal ish …
bumpity bump

just watching you here in the forums I know that normality is not a standard of yours LOL

shhhh…trying to calm the personalities…the are crazy then a fruitcake at an Easter party dancing with Freddy Kruger

Freddy was just misunderstood. As a matter of fact most villains are … Bumpity bump :male_detective::smiley::gift_heart::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Fact… Freddy Kruger is a great dancer… just dont let him on the waterbeds

Hey SillyStar, was wondering if you were interested in a merge

Cookie Settings