The Paradox Shop ..Crazy, Classy & Sassy on an Island of mysteries

:+1:

I think this is a fun and unique recruitment poster. :smile:

2 Likes

We have a spot available…how long it will last…nobody knows except the fairy that lives under a rock and she’s not talking regardless how I try and try to bribe her

Just a spoon full of chocolate keeps the crazy star away… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just a spoon…better be the size of Texas…lolololololol :yum::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::grinning::grin::smile::smirk::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Star has scared off 3 more due to her high demand of quality chocolate. She is not a bargain basement chocolate kind of girl. If ya got the good stuff and got a desire for abuse come join the shops.

2 Likes

Still got some spots… Don’t be afraid, we only bite on holidays…

1 Like

The star is moody and needs fresh blood :laughing: room for 2 …

1 Like

I don’t abuse I encourage those under my Celestial reign to have quality…
That’s my story

1 Like

Where you are Delusional or wish to become one… The Paradox Shop is for you… where padded rooms are standard and trampolines and velcro can be added… A place where a STAR ranshacks looking for chocolate to place in her high security vault and personalities run amuck

1 Like

So we currently have a new Leader in Dox…an exotic Surrfer from The Island of Goddesses…
No Worries still crazy fun & Kicking the buttocks of Titans and Wars…while the STAR takes a step back getting RL crap caught up

2 Likes

We are full, but we still love stalkers :laughing: come join the waiting list. Everyone gets leis upon arrival :blossom:…from our Hawaiian Surfer Girl.

Sadly, we had one of our tour guides fall into the volcano. :volcano: Note to self … Flip flops are not always the best choice in footwear. :disappointed_relieved:

Spot open and we are waiting for u. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

It was sad indeed…who knew that the flip flops would survive and where spit back out

1 Like

Classy poster… Still got a spot if u can handle it. Come get u some.

1 Like

2 Likes

Polish_20211006_210600531

1 Like

Ride the wave to The Paradox Shop. We are the Ohana that can teach you to hang 10!

1 Like

Shameless spamming!

The Paradox Shop, part of The Shop Family, and the heart of Ohana says Aloha!

Now look at the art!

2 Likes