πŸ’€ The Misfits of Death currently has openings. Looking for lost souls, frustrated heroes and new players (600 trophy minimum). 100% war perticapation required if opted in. And hit those titans. 3 missed titans/wars in a month gets the axe

Running solo or nomad? Frustrated that your current clan is not getting it done ? New to the game ? Join the Misfits of Death and help us take it to the next level. We are a laid back alliance with knowledgeable players willing to help you grow or if you are a seasoned player we would appreciate your insight. Join us on Line (not required but encouraged) for indepth conversation. REQUIREMENTS. 1) you must hit the titans 2) if you opt into war you must use all 6 flags. 3) if you go three days inactive you will be removed * exceptions accepted due to rl. Sko

1 Like

It’s the holiday season. Treat yourself to a spot on one of the most chillest laid-back competitive alliances out there.

1 Like

I joined a couple of months ago. Such a great decision! Have enjoyed the Misfits so much.

2 Likes

So glad you joined @Kaerlighed69

One slot open , get while the gettin is good.

Currently still Only one slot?
I was considering your alliance but I have a shotgun rider that is attached. I need 2 spots

If you don’t have room in your do you have a recommendation for me to one similar to yours? Is that ok to ask? Sorry I’m just not sure how it all works . But we want laid back . But we are very active

HI @QUEENOLIVIA , unfortunately we only have one spot. Titan Butcherz seem to be a similar laid back concept alliance as us. @MiddleAge do you have room for two ? Good luck Queen

Sounds good @fsk . After war is when we pick up most of our new players

1 Like

Hello, it sounds like your last spot is full?

1 Like

First come first serve. The spot is still open @Misty1

May i chat on line with you? I have a few questions?

LINE Add Friend or sandmanfhl on the app line

Thank you so much, will check that alliance out.

1 Like

One spot just opened up.

1 Like

Currently have one spot open .

1 Like

Super wonderful group! Friendly, supportive, and fun! You’ll love them!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words

One spot open if you are looking for a laid back alliance but competitive

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.