The Misfits of Death☠ laid back active group trying to take it to the next level. Lack of war perticapation and missed titans in your alliance got you down? Just looking for a change? New to the game and don't know where to start ? Give the MoD a try

The Misfits of Death☠ currently has openings. Looking for lost souls, frustrated heroes and new players (600 trophy minimum). 100% war perticapation required if opted in. And hit those titans. 3 missed titans/wars in a month gets the axe . Please acknowledge understanding of the basic 3-3-3 rule when accepted into the alliance .

4 Likes

Running solo or nomad? Frustrated that your current clan is not getting it done ? New to the game ? Join the Misfits of Death and help us take it to the next level. We are a laid back alliance with knowledgeable players willing to help you grow or if you are a seasoned player we would appreciate your insight. Join us on Line (not required but encouraged) for indepth conversation. REQUIREMENTS. 1) you must hit the titans 2) if you opt into war you must use all 6 flags. 3) if you go three days inactive you will be removed * provisions are accepted💀 Acknowledge you understand the rules when you join

2 Likes

Greetings, theSandman,
I’m interested in joining the Misfits! I play daily. I’m at level 86 and my Defense team is ~5100 HP. Current D-team: Khufu, Milena, Cristobal, or Garjammal , Faline or Costume Vivica, and Diaochan as Tank. Substitute Onyx sometimes.

Please let me know if you are interested! Thank you,
Chai Tea

1 Like

@Suzanne0905 we would be honored to have you aboard. Just search us out and request to join

1 Like

Thank you, theSandman! I’m looking forward to joining!

I’m Chai Tea in-game.

Always happy to have new teammates! Let’s go MOD!

1 Like

Sorry Dude. New to the forums. I’ll remove it. Not trying to step on anyone’s toes.

Passionate about our alliance, looking for dedicated heros willing to do it the right way…kill everyone in our path, in the nicest way ever of course

Looking for a new active alliance ? War got you down ? Lack of titan perticapation? Check out the MoD . Very active group with experience players with a mix of those learning.

1 Like

Looking for active players in a laid back atmosphere. We are a very active alliance that requires perticapation if you opt into war, when hitting those titans and playing on a daily basis. Join the Misfits for the fun of the game, not being told what to do.

Just keeping it relevant. If you are looking for a new home give us a try. We are always striving to grown and learn.

Come join us…we need brainssssss

Don’t let lack of war perticapation from your fellow players or an overly controlling alliance keep you from enjoying the game. Check out the MoD. Laud back but very competitive

Keeping it relevant…join us today and we will reward you with gold (not really, just love and affection)

Looking for a home, join the misfits. Laid back competitive group of… misfits

Ok ok ok…nobody wants to be laid back. We ARE a bunch of bad ■■■ drunken pirates pissed off at everything and ready to kill…kill i say, blood of our enemies running down our chins, that kind of bad ■■■

1 Like

Looking for a new home, give as a try

Chai tea? You out there?

Looking for lost souls, newbies or just those looking fir a change.

Hello Misfits I’m wondering if you would like to maybe join together with my alliance? Is there a person I can speak with