The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 2)

Congratulations for pulingl Santa Claus :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, we left the Christmas parade here in Richmond, Virginia, USA early today because of the rain, so we missed Santa. I guess he was with you anyway :wink:
Congrats!

3 Likes

Grats on pulling Santa, he is good on Titans and VF, especially if you have Pengi too.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Thanks @Sam-I-Am and what a nice pull too - Santa was my defense down versus green titans for a long while! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Wow, I cannot keep up with all those fortunate summons and lack of time to check in!:mantelpiece_clock:

I just want to say congratulations to you guys, it´s always joyful to read when you have luck, because I know it means so much for your collection, considering how few summons we can do.

Congratulations! :partying_face:

To @PlayForFun @Quinn3 @Axiom4 @Muchacho @Sleepyhead @Sam-I-Am - is it?

:tada:

7 Likes

Thank you very much @Gwniver :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have just received the 10th coin by defeating a chest.

I think it was worth the do the pull now…

5th pull was done in total on this event with earned coins…

14 Likes

Congrats @PlayForFun! Gilgamesh is coming up in February and Karnov can sure boost a score :wink:

TC20 popped out another Justice (back to back). That puts me at 9/10. I MAY be able to finally participate as soon as the next one. Yay, I’d be included :laughing:

:beers:

3 Likes

Yes, he will be leveled for holy normal/rare/mythic titans :slight_smile:

Congratulations on filling up your SE inventory :slight_smile:

I am now very low on that :smiley:

Maybe I got only 2-3 Season 1 heroes for this purpose :smiley:

1 Like

that is awesome, congrats @PlayForFun !!

1 Like

Do not forget to claim it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Much appreciated, @PlayForFun . You already do so much with the beta beat. Very kind of you to also be our free gift reminder. You, sir, are a machine. Thanks.

2 Likes

I am doing a raid tournament for the first time in years (probably 2 years). My 4’s are not suited for this one. I was on s roll though, I won my first 4. The 4th was a nail biter. I than ran into @Saros on 5 and was obliterated in moments.

Lots of +20 druids and lot of Kelile’s in this tournament for the DoT. Those +20 druids are crazy.

We’ll see where I finish, I am guessing I will be eliminated tomorrow if that is now the competition.

Good luck to those playing it.

EDIT:
I also forgot tourney kills count towards your box. I didn’t let me box reset so missed 25 kills towards that too. Rookie mistake, bummer.

4 Likes

The S1 druids are beasts in these no heal tournaments. I actually stripped G. Jackal for the time being to finish c Kelile yesterday (I’m not playing titans at the moment, so Jackal is basically staring at the wall all the time!)

4 Likes

Got better loot from my last MV than I did from the challenge event. SMH

5 Likes

Any luck with the elemental summons? I gave it a try with the 2 summons from the last CoE and got Kalo and dup Jing. Not sure where to use Kalo other than a rush war/tournament on the defence. Anyone use him regularly?

1 Like

He is a king in rush, for the reason that he is very slow and depends on the team to be almost all dead I do not think that he is good anywhere else

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s kind of what I figured. The fact that you need most of the team to be dead doesn’t seem to be a great situation to be in. I guess you can pair with a reviver to help, but otherwise.

1 Like

I still see Kalo on some D teams, but he is never that concerning.

I wonder though, if a magic tower hero on your team is dead and Kalo fires, which of the 3 special options fires? Is it random?

Probably sitting this color quest out TBH even though green is a better color for me and I sure could use a good green 5*. Too much stuff in game right now.

2 Likes

I think I read that it’s always the first charge special, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes