The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 2)

yes it does copy the first one

3 Likes

Contest of Elements (Nature)
 Did I just see the Wonder Twins?

Having more Nature heroes than Holy heroes, I can probably do a little better than I did on the Holy the last time it was around, and the initial going seemed to be a bit better since Nature has more “crafty” heroes and healers. A few stages in and I could piece together one summon now to. I think there are 15 3* there if I counted the list correctly. My chances aren’t great at getting something new, but we will see how it goes, screen flashed and I got the mighty Carver. Yeah, but of course.

Going through the stages, I am just done with Stage 7. But my goodness, Frigg is such a frigging pain in the you know where mostly for her Alfheim Realm bonus that heals her not by much, but just enough to stick around to keep nagging you. The board deprived of Green is also not helping either. It was a very large drain on the resources

Atomos is another one, board just charges him enough for him to continously come back and be a nuisance. Probably should’ve brought a dispeller, but I am saving him for later stages.

I might again run out of heroes here, but if I can manage to finish another stage, I should have enough for another summon, likely once again, to just food and move the FS needle.

2 Likes

I have counted 18 rare heroes:

I have just finished Stage 5.

So far I have only used 1 leveled non Rare hero (Peters). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your list shows 19 Rares I think, and of those, I had a little above 5% to get someone specific out of them. I already have 15 of them, only missing Faiez, Gnomer, Dolgoon, and Jing, so that’s not very good odds at not landing any dupes.

So then, I had just had my long drawn out battle on Stage 8, Frigg is being a massive pain again with her Alfheim bonus that triggers every time I was able to do some damage, and green damage just isn’t enough to get her. I was finally able to get some lucky break and got her HP down to a certain point where the healing stops coming, finished the stage, and got the rewards screen. Got a connection error screen, then the unthinkable happened. Stage 8 shows incomplete, I had spent my World Energy, my consumable battle items, time, and no rewards to show, and my group of 1/2 heroes are now considered 2/2.

I won’t have enough Nature Heroes to re-do Stage 8, and go to 9 - 10. I can probably try again, but I don’t really want to spend my battle items again if that’s going to happen again. I put this in the bug section when another player had similar experience (on another level). I finally did find out how to send a support ticket again, but really no screenshot to prove I had done the stage (the only thing would’ve of course been the screenshot of the reward screen), but I didn’t think there was going to a problem. Not even sure if Support will do anything either other than, aww shucks, better luck next time.

So yeah, crappy deal here.

2 Likes

Anyone seen this before? Trying to finish node 20 on Wilbur. Game insists I don’t have enough iron. I definitely do. Thoughts?

Tried restart game, restart phone. Nothing. Took node 1 on Bauchan, another Monk, to see if it would shake it loose. Nope.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I saw the “bug” thread and that helps me chose a pair of heroes that are going to help: Buddy and Lianna. I originally had others slated, but given the issues with Frigg’s self-heal, I think I need a sniper

2 Likes

According to the screenshot you don’t have enough iron. You have 82,996, but you need 87,315. You are short by 5k iron.

3 Likes

Yep, and that’s because I’m a moron.

Dear lord help me.

Just so you know the whole horrible truth. I stared at that 8 about twenty times, KNEW it was a 6, contacted support, wrote about it on discord

Oh God how have I survived this long.

Just cleaned out my forges again, hit 90k, and guess what happened?

Wow. I. Am. An. IDIOT.

Cheers for responding.

Carry on. :blush::wink::grimacing:

Edit: all better now.

7 Likes

Any time, not keeping dupes means I had to make sure I save some of the more leveled / important ones for later and utilize as much as I can out of the ones I put to use.

Stage 7 and 8 I had Friar Tuck (C), Kashhrek (C), Ishhtak (C), Horghall (CSB), and Kadilen. Atomos was more of an annoyance when his special would revive him if you kill him when his special is active, you’d have to do enough damage to make sure you can kill him as soon as his special wears off, or you just charge him up again so he can keep coming back.

Frigg is just terrible to deal with especially when you can’t run her down with red tiles (or red heroes even). It didn’t help of course that I slipped up earlier in the fight on Stage 8 and accidentally got Ishhtak (C) killed on mobs before I could properly overheal him up with Kash next to him, and with no reviving items in my inventory, you can the damage can only come from Groot, Kadi, and green tiles against Frigg, whose Alfheim realm bonus just continuously kicking in and heals more than the paltry 12 - 13 damage per tile I can manage, and my items are going down. The stalemate seemed inevitable, but she might even get the upper hand if I slip off and let any one of my remaining heroes die.

I think there comes a point when if your attack somehow drop her down to a certain threshold that Alfheim self-heal doesn’t get applied any more, and I think I was able to accomplish that after a combination of specials firing off, enough cascading combos falling into place, and enough green natural green tiles to help me fire off a few Elemental Chaos. If that one instance didn’t happen, I might eventually have to quit the stage due to stalemate.

Of course, now it was resources, time, and heroes now appeared to have been wasted with nothing to show for other than this experience to those that are still trying to tackle the stage.

Good luck to you.

4 Likes

Had the same last time with yellow quest, won stage 8 barely and got a connection timeout claiming the loot. I had no reserve team capable of beating lvl8, so I had to use my best team and was not able to finish and 50 coins short for the 2nd summon. For this one I only have the last stage left, will do it tomorrow. Got 2 summons already. dupe Noril, who I will keep at the moment, and the mighty Kashrekh who was instantly feeded to Morax. Best thing is the FS counter, its at 51, hopefully have 100 till March.

Happy gaming

2 Likes

my consideration for skipping summoning this Green Elemental quest, was because Green is my most plentiful color - I think I’ll save my coins for Red instead

4 Likes

Your statement above @sleepyhead is same for me, but I think I will still try my chances to pull Franz (once I will have enough coins for pulls :slight_smile: )

And to fill up my Fated Summon faster :smiley:

3 Likes

good luck @PlayForFun !! hope you get Franz, logical move, he is really a key hero :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, he is. The 3 Busters what I have received can not replace him :smiley:

(No other new Christmas heroes besides him from that 20+ pulls so far, but 2 EHT will be given by the quest, and probably some more will arrive from different places.)

2 Likes

That’s what I did. I have many green heroes, but I decided to use my 400 coins in this CoE portal. I really want Franz! Didn’t get him from CoK, CoC or BF.
Sigh
 4 pulls didn’t give me him either. :frowning:
I hope you’ll have better luck than me!

4 Likes

Pull: 1 Mnesseus

Pull 2: Once I finish the last 3 levels :slight_smile:

+1 reason for pulling here:
I want to grap Tarlak from Fated Summon, who is also available here in the portal.
If I will be able pull him, then I can grap my secondary target: Skadi :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, right! No Franz for me, but I am 4 pulls closer to Freya, yeey. :smiley:

4 Likes

I am now at 90/100. So very, very close :slight_smile:
Hopefully Tarlak will be mine this year either way or other :slight_smile:

Ps: Even a Franz can get us closer to target in FS :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, indeed you are very close to getting him!
My counter shows 77/100 and I need to do more pulls in January for Freya (and I want R&N HoTM too!)

Well, yes, that would be ideal, but I have come to terms with the fact that I can’t have everything. Playing E&P is easier for me like this. ^^’

4 Likes

Yes I am doing the same. I am expecting nothing too.

3 Likes