The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1) - #10030 by Draerius.

Previous discussions:

19 Likes

A milestone for the rebellion, a new thread!

21 Likes

Getting this over here:

I guess, you’re right, that’s why I said “perhaps” with regard to buying it gg

10 Likes

Just as I was composing the response.

@Draerius
The funny thing is if I throw all my top heroes together, regardless of strategy, my top team works out to 5110… but it’s not the most useful team (cMarjana, Lord Loki, Obakan, Devana, Krampus). I never really thought of just looking at maxed power levels. But while Obakan has a 1k+ power, I’d say that someone like Xnolphod is still much better, so power is a bit misleading.

9 Likes

@ PlayForFun

Ahh, so it was you I couldn’t sneak past in WO3K . :smile: Am content with 2nd, as it’s my first time placing in the top 10 .

And yes, have always been in Wei kingdom, losing even when we win .:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

Woooo part 2!!! I’ve been watching the posts waiting for it to get here.

14 Likes

I was under the impression that all forum posts have some sort of upper limit and was wondering when that thread is going to be full because it just never ending.

But it looks like it was force-closed on a pretty odd post number.

F2P Rebellion / Vanilla Milkshake Terror continues.

10 Likes

100% agree i felt out of place defense wise vause my top 5 is quartz, aino, nyx, c. Francine, and technically garjammal but the troops dont work out for that for Kara gets the spot for overall team power. This isnt something scary, but it was worth mentioning cause that is what the match making will look at, and not the hero itself.

7 Likes

Heck, my defense was MN, Zimkitha, Obakan, Drake, Krampus… it was a 5022 TP defense, but not comparable to the majority.

4 Likes

10,000+ and still going strong, very nice.

And the coup de foudre…I was able to give a like to the system message starting the new thread :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Wow, welcome all in F2P Rebellion - Part 2 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I feel like we need a good sequel name to this thread. Part 2 just doesn’t do much for me. :wink:

8 Likes

Part 2: Electric Boogaloo? :wink:
Or perhaps
The Rebellion Strikes Back.

14 Likes

What about :

FTP2 - Rebellion Reloaded

Happy gaming

6 Likes

whoo thread 2!

FTP Rebels: The Fight Continues?

FTP Rebe;s Forevah!

7 Likes

Some good suggestions. My vote is the rebellion fights back :rofl:

6 Likes

F2P Rebellion Part 2 - Even More Rebelliony (and gluten free)

F2P Rebellion Part 2 - We accidentally lost the keys to first hang out (we also want to talk to about your cars extended warranty)

Great job on Wo3K all. I did it for the first time and REALLY enjoyed it even though I sucked. I was going to post more about it later.

First S4 summon this time = Nashgar. I will get another shot this time around, we’ll. I keep hoping for 4’s forgetting there are more 3’s and 5’s in this portal and hardly any 4’s. Doing the 4* collection and getting 4’s in general is harder in S4 than any other season.

:beers:

11 Likes

This was inevitable, was it not?

I like both of these.

Considering the phone call I was just on, this one made me laugh. Does anybody actually talk to them about their car’s extended warranty? If not, how do they make money?

Also throwing into the mix FTP Rebellion: The New Batch.

5 Likes

F2P Rebellion: Back By Unpopular Demand

F2P Rebellion: We smelt AND dealt it

F2P Rebellion: Because no one else wants to hang out

:beers:

5 Likes

Second grade flashback! That’s funny right there.

Flashback to… eh, probably last week! :laughing:

6 Likes