The FTP Rebellion. Who wants to join? (Part 1)

She is getting ascended fairly quickly, just not emblemed. Thanks for the pic. Her attack stat is pretty high and even after one special gets awesome high quickly. I saw some pics of people getting her well over 2k attack and that was pre LB and not max emblems. That seems promising.

It makes me wish I had a mana booster to plop her next to and feed her. My only booster is Lancelot. If I put Mireweave in a team with Ranvir and Seshat, Seshat’s boost would help but that scenario isn’t common place. I am probably final ascending Khagan soon, maybe he’ll be better than Lancelot for that?

The part I haven’t seen explained is what multiple boosts are stacked off of. If I use her special for the first time and her A goes from 800 to 880, the second time I fire is the 10% boost based off the original 800 or the new 880? If it’s the later that stack gets potent fast.

:beers:

1 Like

I had this with Krampus for a while. It does feel weird, doesn’t it?

I know I have exactly zero to do with what comes out of your HA 10, and yet this comment still makes me feel bad somehow! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I am pretty sure that is from her based attack. Always. But I can check that quite quickly.

I give her my mana troop level 11 to charge her in 6 tiles.

Edit:

10% is calculated not of her base attack, but her attack with troops.

3 Likes

That makes sense. I started doing some numbers if it was the other way and it got out of hand pretty quickly :laughing:

Uh huh … :wink:

No need, just messing around. It’s my weird sense of humor. I mentioned you so that means I like in some sort of childish rationality.

Just curious if my luck with summoning in seasons is truly worse or just in my head. I posted what 4’s and 5’s I got from seasons:

5 - Tyr
4 - Danzaburo, Ameonna, Fura, Gullinbursti, Mireweave

Anyone else willing please post yours. Not sure if this is in my head, but that seems low.

3 Likes

I think that this is what annoys me in this game the most. Summons are exciting for me, I like saving coins, gems and spending them on pulls. But the problem is that you can’t even complete your collection of epic heroes, let alone legendary heroes.
I’m C2P, so I can save 3k coins for a few 10x pulls each year. I summoned the most in S2, then less in S3 and the least in S4.
I have:
S2 (I’m content with what I have)
5* - Misandra
4* - Proteus, Wilbur, Danzaburo, Ameonna, Proteus, Agwe, Gadeirus, Gobbler
Missing - Sumitomo

S3 (could be better)
5* - 0
4* - Fura, Stonecleave, Mist, Gullinbursti, Mireweave, Jott, Almur, Brynhild,
Missing - Sumle, Shadereave

S4 (dissappointing…)
5* - 0
4* - Griffin, Tettukh
Missing - Mack, Rokkamush, Zila Lei

Muchacho, I think that you deserve many more heroes than those you got. Really. For beating all stages in normal and hard difficulty just Ameonna and Danzaburo are not enough.
Have you only pulled with coins or you also pulled with gems?

PS. For some reason I got even more annoyed with this stupid RNG… I wish you all the luck with your HA10, seriously, you should get a new hero every month from it.

4 Likes

I know. I’m mostly laughing at myself that I know it’s a big joke, and I still feel bad about it! :laughing:

5s: Poseidon, Norns, Heimdall, Russula
4s: Danzaburo, Ameonna, Sumitomo, Wilbur, Gobbler, Proteus (x2), Fura, Almur, Brynhild (x2), Shadereave, Stonecleave, Gullinbursti, Mack, Tettukh, Zila Lei

Note: I still have 24 S4 pulls locked and loaded for either May or June.

Definitely going to agree that seasons have done you dirty, @Muchacho . Even if you take out my S4s - since you haven’t really started it yet - you can see I still have a much more extensive list. I did burn some gem pulls in S2 when that was the only other season there was, but I don’t think that fully accounts for the difference. You’ve just been on the wrong side of RNG. Fortunately, you’ve had better luck in HA 10 and ToL than I have, I’m pretty sure. Kong, Seshat, C. Isarnia, and C. Thorne from HA 10; only Sylvaria as a bonus pull from ToL (if that even counts).

Also, you may be interested to know that I started leveling your boy, Elkanen, today. Got a ridiculous pile of cleric emblems sitting around, and a hitting cleric might simplify class trials for me.

3 Likes

Yeah, S2 was unkind. I have had several coin summons from AR too. :man_shrugging: I do recall getting a dupe of each as well at some point. I wasn’t counting those. I did get a dupe Gullinbursti too.

S3 probably coins only. S3 I probably used some gems. Not enough for a 10 pull, but maybe some if I liked the HotM or was close to filling a bonus chest. Likely under 10 gem summons total.

It sure seemed that way, but this helps confirm it. Didn’t know if it was a grass is always greener situation.

Yeah, I have done decent there. Part of me would give back some of who I pulled for the likes of Wilbur, Almur, Mist, Nodri. A lot of good 4’s (and some 3’s) I missed that May have more universal benefit.

That’s cool, I am a fan. I chose Vivica to give emblems too over Elkanen. The main reason being I don’t mono, so I can compensate hitting power other ways. A D up, cleaning healer has a lot of use. It was a more pragmatic than emotional decision. Viv has been getting a lot of S4 use given the first biome effect.

3 Likes

Seems a bit low, but I can post what I got, although no 5 stars.

S2: Proteus (x3), Ameonna, Gobbler, Wilbur
S3: Mist (x3), Mireweave, Almur, Brynhild (x3)
S4: Griffin, Tettukh (x3), Rokkamush, Mack (x3 I think or 4)

So, I usually ended up with lots of duplicates, and despite all the chances I got, I don’t have much in way of seasonal 4 stars, though I probably have all the 3 stars. Also keep in mind I did a 10x summon in S3.

As for Mireweave, I’ve ascended her, but don’t have spare ranger emblems, so she doesn’t see much usage.

In actual good news, HA8 paid off and I got CoD, so now I can unwind that level… I got lazy and used it to store recruits so I had something like 600+ days worth of training. The food is topping up my AL, and recruits TC13, though I did a few troop increases here and there as well as running TC19.

5 Likes

Jealous. Mist is the one I regret missing in S3, and CoD is the only HA 8 hero I don’t have yet.

2 Likes

Mist is good for those purple tanks. Especially Ludwig since it’ll stop his effects from firing if you don’t have Malosi, or cSabina. When mixed with a yellow stack including Guardian Jackal you could destroy a purple tank pretty quickly.

But, I’d probably trade my 3 Mists for your Guilli anytime.

3 Likes

Hard to argue against that. With my play style, you can never have too many healers. The Pig is pretty great.

3 Likes

One of my big holes in the roster is lack of overhealers. I have Grevle and now Rekhetre, but they are 3* heroes who I could use to some degree, but not on raids without another healer. I’d even take a costume Kasshrek if I got him to counter Alfrike’s effects. Guilli would be great.

Mist is great, but I’ve got a lot of options that can address her functionality, but overheal is a specific one that can’t be duplicated.

3 Likes

Understand. I use all my overhealers (Heimdall, Gullinbursti, C. Kasshrek, and Grevle) with regularity - except Hanitra, who isn’t fully leveled. Although it’s the mindless attack part of Alfrike’s skill that I find most punishing. The max HP reduction is just an additional kick to the nether regions.

2 Likes

The funny thing is that most times if I lose against an Alfrike team, I can last multiple firings maybe 3 or so before my team is wiped out. If I get tiles, I can usually wait out the mindless attack and win, but lots of times, I just don’t get anything. Ideally, I will have Krampus active and he just absorbs it, so mindless attack is just localized to him. The thing is dealing with the health down.

3 Likes

@Muchacho speaks of worthiness, worthiness to hold and wield the hammer… Or just simply what the game thinks you are worthy of in the summons. In the mass summons I did a few months ago with all the Valhalla Coins I accumulated, over 1/3 of them are S1 vanillas (that’s what RNGesus really wants you to have), but they don’t really want to look like they are blatantly giving you the shaft, so over the rest of the 2/3, they give you something niche (Norns, still not yet worked on, but will as soon as I finish costume Joon), and avoid giving you something highly desirable/valuable, so that was no Mr. Longarms Almur, no Icy Jott, no Gullin Piggy, and no Fireball Sumle, and I probably won’t get them ever because it is unlikely I will every summon in S3 again given how inconsistent the Midget Gnomes are to be farmed. I might have a crack at them during Black Friday, but that’s a long shot.

3 Likes

I always forget that Alfrike drops health. Seems secondary, but maybe the drop is big. I can’t remember.

Overhealers are great and tough to come by. Gullinbursti was a game changer. I will say one of the least explored/utilized abilities was health reduction. Aside from Alfrike it was Fura, Almur, and maybe some others. Almur also had EDD, but that was Fura’s main purpose and they did not adjust abilities right. The health reduction aspect of those heroes is almost entirely irrelevant.

Take Fura, as a 4* at average speed she can make a team of 5 lose 500 HP total of max health. A critical note is her damage was less than that on harder stages so the enemy is often left with “bonus health” already. Grevle, a 3* average speed can give a 750 HP. Get into the likes of Gullinbursti’s who can give a team 2000 HP at slow and it isn’t ever close. They needed to make health reduction either a bigger drop or raise the heroes who have its speed.

Not to mention in PvE you rarely see healers. Given the heroes with health reduction are not hard hitters (Almur EDD usefulness aside), they are supposedly for raids, but too weak of a factor to help in diamond. Then are outclassed as well in PvP unless you have a new-ish roster. They can be A boosters on titan teams, but that is raw stats and irrelevant to their health reduction powers.

Wasted ability they kind of half thought thru and then didn’t correct. Fura used to drop 200 per hero in beta, that could be better, but even then. That makes her health reduction versus damage actually caused proportions even worse. Maybe if she dropped that health immediately and then applied her damage. IDK.

Anyways, rant over.

2 Likes

I am sorry - I hope Mireweave turns out to shine in her niche. :blue_heart:

I´m still not even done with S2 or S3 at all - did you find it hard? I haven´t even done all the stages in Normal nor Hard mode yet. I tend to feel it´s so uphill once each stage takes 10 minutes!

Best of luck on your next summons :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

It was okay. Neither were too bad. S2 hard may have been harder for me, but I had a much more limited roster at that time. It was pre me having any 5’s and pre costumes and emblems, so I straight 4* vanilla’d that bad boy.

I don’t remember the levels taking that long aside from boss fights. I am not too much of a grinder personally, so my teams are pretty offensively aggressive. Single healer, lots of damage dealers. The hardest part were bad boards in late stages just because I typically had a single healer and the slashes do hurt. I typically do 3-2 or 2-2-1. Maybe that’s less of an issue with mono?

My single healer was usually Raffaele though, he’s a beast and not everyone has him.

I don’t know, if you need help on passing those stages let me/us know. The summons at the end from completion coins are nice. I think 3 for normal and 5 for hard. You’re passing up 8 summons, which is almost a bonus chest too. :man_shrugging:

Good luck!

EDIT: @Noble_Weasel ! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Make my HA work!

2 Likes

Thank you very much - I’ll give it a go sometime :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll start with Atlantis next time it’s around perhaps, if I have time (I’m such an auto farmer these days, there’s only so many hours of the day! :blush:)

Sorry about your HA10 :hugs: I stopped running mine, it keeps giving me Elenas :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Keeps giving you the same old costume-less S1s?

:white_check_mark: Working as intended (by SGG, not by me!)

4 Likes