The Fantastic Core

Terry_son is my line id if you want to chat about joining. We have 12* and occasional 13* titans and need a player level 50+ with 4500+ tp to join us. We bounce from 500-1000 rank have for over a year. Want to stabilize in top 500s. Join us.

Join us. Terry_son is my line id if you would like to chat about joining us.

One spot in a top 1k alliance. Would like to stabilize in the 500s. Join us.

Check out The Fantastic Core. We are a great group wanting to add a few more great people. People are what makes the game as great as it is.

We have players that can hang with top 100, and have a great group of people that are very loyal, some have been together for over 3 years. We are looking for some loyal members to join us and help push us into top 500 and even top 100. Join us to see what casual but solid looks like.

Bumping Fantastic Core

Bumping this so you guys can continue to see it. Wish someone would reply but hey it’s a fairly competitive game.

Bump Fantastic Core, name needs to be out there.

Join us. Good group of people been playing together a long time.

Check us out, many have top 100 experience though we’re laid back and not unnervingly strict. We play to have fun and it’s the people that make the game great and we’re an awesome group of people.

Bump fantastic core

Terry_son is my line id we are full once again so you can be added to a waiting list if interested. Few is a good leader and we have been together for a year and a half now, been playing with some people (~10-12) that merged with me for 3 1/2 years. Good, solid group of people.

I’m hoping people read this, we are full again and now we’re killing 14* and moving up in rank, currently a top 500ish team. Full but if you’d like to be added to a waiting list terry_son is my line id or leaders is fewfew1.

Wanted: 3 4600+ players, level 50+ preferred. We kill 12* and 13* Titans, would like to get into 14* but not quite ready. Terry_son is my line id if you’d like too chat.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.