šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V60) ā€“ Pickup Summon, Untold Tales and Construct heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Sorry, just 3. Earlier I might wanted to say 5 star heroes maybe thatā€™s it was there. Or just a typo.

4 Likes

Halloween Booster Beat beat topic is here:

2 Likes

Iā€™m amazed how fast they got bored of that event after coming out with Musketeers. Lmao

3 Likes

this is new added counter for free daily summons?

The last V60 Beta details are now available.

Content:

• New ā€œGoblin Eventā€ (working title)
    • 6 new Legendary and 1-1 new Rare / Epic heroes.
    • Only Common and Uncommon battle items can be used.
    • Goblin Summon: If you pull a Legendary Goblin hero, then you get another one as an extra.
  • Hero League improvements
    • Lower daily attack limit: 20 ā†’ 10
    • Lower stat bonus for Featured Hero Families: +40% ā†’ +30%
    • Rules text rewritten for clarity
    • Many smaller user experience improvements
  • Ascension Summon
    • Ascension Crystals are used to make Ascension Summons
    • Combos consist of Ascension Materials, Emblems, Tomes, and Trainer Heroes
  • New Dark Legendary Contest of Elements hero
13 Likes

New contest of elements hero topic is here:

3 Likes

The new topic for the Goblin heores is finally here:

2 Likes

Would this be random? Would it be a duplicate of the one you get? or could it be any of the 6?

1 Like

Is it another legendary hero or just another hero? Plus the questions @notyou87 asked :slight_smile:

1 Like

I interpreted it as ā€œbuy a legendary get a legendary freeā€ but who knows with them so yes, better ask this too, to be sure

1 Like

The summon portal picture was posted on Facebook and it says: DOUBLE CHANCE BONUS ā€œWhenever you summon a Legendary Goblin, you get a different Legendary goblin for free!ā€

6 Likes

Please can you tell me what portal are these heroā€™s going to be in so I know what coins to stack and wait for thanks

1 Like

There will be a brand new hero, which will work on brand new Goblin Coin, which you will able to get from this Goblin Event.

1 Like

Since theyā€™re just throwing anything at the wall:

• Orc Event
  • Elf Event
  • Dwarf Event
  • Fairy/Fey Event
  • Merfolk Event
  • Lizardfolk Event
  • Ghost Event
  • Panda Event

And I need these last year! And they better bring out all the cool guys and gals thatā€™s already in the game. If that Goblin Event doesnā€™t also have my boys Zocc and Zagrog in it, is it even a Goblin Event?

6 Likes

So what type of event this goblin event is? Challenging event, seasonal event or tower event or none of them?

It is quest like Masquarade.
It has got 10 stages.

7 Likes

Got it, make sense. Thank you!

1 Like

Oddly, this might be the only thing I like about this. We already have eleventy-seven currencies anyway, so bring on another. Donā€™t have to worry about where to spend them, since they only work in one portal. I might not have pulled in this portal but for that. Who knows; maybe Iā€™ll get lucky, and if so, itā€™s two goblins instead of one! (Maybe thatā€™s for the folks who get Kettle, the slow, blue Danzaburo goblin. He seems notably worse than all the rest.) Itā€™s also not a long, drawn-out event, so thatā€™s a plus.

1 Like

and the chances to pull a single legendary are the same as all the other portals?

No, this one will be 0.0000001% chance, but itā€™s ok, they are giving us a free one after we spend Ā£100,000 to get just one! :rofl: