šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V50) ā€“ Tower of Styx, New Season 1 Costumes and Costume Quest -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

No new Beta news @PlayForFun ?

The new Beta is expected to arrive only tomorrow.
(Unless if Staff change their plan and delay it further.)

4 Likes

During my 15 months in the game, this is the first time a new version not released in a month, if I remember correctly. letā€™s hope something good comes out.

3 Likes

I admire your optimism. :+1:
After reading about secondary costumes for S1 heroes I stopped anticipating info about new beta - they can always come up with something worse. Iā€™m thankfull that @PlayForFun is reporting here everything that is happening there, we can brace ourselves before next update :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hopefully these updates will improve the development of the game, itā€™s time to innovate

1 Like

Did you read the 2022 Sneak Peek! :new:? Some interesting stuff are still coming our way! :smiley:

1 Like

Tim: ā€œMuseumā€ and ā€œExpeditionā€, despite having fairly complete working versions now for a long
time, unfortunately did not reach the finalization track yet. As said above, all building-related
development is currently being taken up by the dragons

So they have fairly complete working versions for a long time?!? yet nothing to release until next year? So basically all their time and efforts are going into releasing :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: new heroes and because these buildings wonā€™t generate anything but fun these donā€™t get implemented or moved forward. Disappointing when they are spending their times thinking of broken costumes like Quintus that nobody wants or is asking for and things that would be more interesting and engaging to the base gets nothing.

5 Likes

Yeah, if the base update isnā€™t this year, then it shouldnā€™t have been on the sneak peek. Iā€™m curious about thr Monster Island. We havenā€™t had much more info than that on the Sneak peek, and im surprised no one mentioned it in the Q&A

2 Likes

Even if there is no new building this year at least enabling SH26 would be good so that we can start maxing the new advanced storages as these take few months to max.

12 Likes

By the time you get to the advanced house, based at least on my experience, you are on that level of play that you have far too many recruits. My problem right now is where to put them.

3 Likes

Now that we have got a very well written answer to the W3K start timing issue from the staff, we are all eagerly waiting for the new beta build and what it could bring to the table @PlayForFun :grimacing: #NoPressure :sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

im afraid about new content every timešŸ˜‚

3 Likes

So far there is nothing to report aboutā€¦

5 Likes

Next beta build is of low priority as we are now focusing on dragonsā€¦ stay tuned!

6 Likes

And what if the Dragons will be in the next build ? :smiley:

3 Likes

then they become low priority as we need to focus on their building first! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

With the new dragons feature, i wonder if it will bring new POV challenges with it

3 Likes

They will have to update the costume quest pov challenge first with the updated and longer quest first. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have just asked Petri.
He told me that the Beta build will arrive soon.
We are now just waiting for Google / IOS to approve themā€¦

9 Likes

The new Build has just arrived :slight_smile:

Content:

• Covenant Quest (10 stages)
  • Covenant Summon
  • Monster Hunter heroes (8 Legendary, 2 Epic, 3 Rare)
17 Likes