šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V34 & V35) ā€“ Mythic Titans, Upcoming HotMs, Friendly Matches, Season 4 Heroes (R1), New Challenge Event, More Costumes & Valhalla Forever-- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Correct, hereā€™s the link:

1 Like

Are there any changes in raid formations?

Yes, there is change about the Double raid formation, and how the target and nearby enemies effects work for Double and Reverse Double raid formation.
I have just posted a message to that post about them, and I am asking whether @Guvnor will update the OP there too or not.

3 Likes

@Guvnor Any inormation whether Valhalla Forever is scheduled for next month? For the Beta, I understand that last 3 levels are not opened for testing, hence I think it will take one more month and start in March? (it will create the question of who will be featured next as well)

Heard it is similar to AR, with special monster and -3 WE energy. 3 featured Season 3 heroes each month during Valhalla Forever and no HOTMs included.

I am not 100% positive on this though as I am not a beta tester. That is just what I heard.

Yeah indeed. Beta footage is open for this beta version and it is as you said. I am trying to figure out timing of it to arrange pulls

I am hoping to get a glimpse of the featured hero rotation scheduleā€¦ If the more powerful heroes such as Gefjon/Frigg/Odin will be featured in the same batch (which is of course not likely) then I will waitā€¦

3 featured heroes sharing 1.3% means 0.43% for each specific hero, which is still slightly higher than the 0.3% we are getting now. So for anyone who is hoping for a better chance to get one specific hero, statistically he/she should wait.

Of course, whales probably donā€™t care hahaā€¦

1 Like

How exciting we will have two turbo farming chances per month rather than just one. Also my alts will have a cheaper time finishing the season. Iā€™ve just focused on getting them to province 15 so they can play season 4 when it drops

1 Like

We will get the last 3 provincies this week.
So I think it can start next month.

About Valhalla Forever:

• You will need 3 WE flags less for all stages
  • There is not an increased loot like Atlantis
  • There will be a new Unique enemy called Midgard Gnomes, which will drop Valhalla coins or emblems or crafting items or resource bundles.
  • There is maximum limit of 20 for these Midgard Gnomes, which adds up so if you start playing Valhalla on the 4th day, then you encounter 80 on that day. There is/will be some message if reach the limit of Gnomes.
14 Likes

Unfortunately in Beta the 3 Featured heroes have 0.3% in total so 0.1% per each.
Other S3 heroes has 1.3% chance so than is not much less than the Featured hero changes per unique heroā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

I think we have 17 Season 3 5* heroes. 3 featured heroes having a combined 0.3% chance means 0.1% for each featured heroā€¦ and 14 other heroes have 1.3% chance which also implies that each hero has a summon rate very close to 0.1%.

Guess SG will probably need to fix the summon rate for the featured heroes or otherwise it is not meaningful to make them ā€œfeaturedā€. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, as it Isā€¦ this would have no sense at all!

Yes, they should decrease the Featured hero count to 2.
Or increase the chances for them (I think this is highly unlikelyā€¦)

Orā€¦ Put some ā€œOdin Costumeā€ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
ā€¦
Or Unicorn Loki!!!

What will be that message? This would be cool:

ā€œYouā€™ve added Midgard Gnomes to the extincted species list.ā€

2 Likes

I am unsure how this message will look like as I have not got enough time to reach this limit in my testingā€¦
And I have not seen any information posted about it in the beta forum topics.

With season 4 coming soon, Iā€™m a little worried whether theyā€™re going to axe Atlantis Rises. As of right now, itā€™d difficult to launch season 4 in the calendar without overlapping with another event, or axing something.

Tavern of Legends has become a bi-monthly event due to Ninja Tower. Valhalla forever would be a convenient excuse to replace Atlantis Rises in favour of season 4, since we can farm that instead now.

This is all Speculation on my part. Nothing of the sorts has been announced! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I doubt theyā€™d axe Atlantis, they need an excuse for the portal which will still drive income from newer players who still need those heros.

Answer to this from Staff:

ā€œAtlantis Rises will not be replaced by Valhalla Forever, it will be an additional event.ā€

But they do not told further details about what will happen to them once Season 4 arrivesā€¦

7 Likes

As season four is imminent I doubt they will change from that position.

Whatā€™s going to happen in time is that the calendar is going to be more and more crowded and people need to prioritize them based on their level of time and interest with the game.