đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (v26) – Season 3 Heroes, Path of Valor, Costumes v2, Feb/Mar/Apr HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

I just picked the closest 3 maxed 3 star and then sorted by power
they are all grouped together then.

The addition to Onatel’s mana steal is distracting.

1 Like

Does seem a bit much for her to light up like a Christmas tree every turn.

1 Like

Not just every turn lol. Apparently she gains mana everytime the target is hit by around the third turn. There was a cascade and she looked like a tornado lmfao

2 Likes

Any word yet on when Hero Academy might be rolling out?

Still never made it to beta yet so not for a while yet.

2 Likes

Geeeez
 I’m really itching to do something with all these 4*'s that are piling up.

Okay, well thanks for the swift reply.

1 Like

The release notes talk about relics for improved s1 resources. Any beta info on this aspect?

Yes, it’s very annoying.

1 Like

Yes, that information is in the top post of this thread: đŸ§Ș Early Information on the Path of Valor [Part of the Beta Beat v25 & v26]

I am predicting that the Hero Academy will enter beta by March 2020 earliest.

The sneak peek for 2020 announcement states that Season 3 is coming early 2020, so I expect to see that in beta soon. Possibly even next week. Likely taking priority over HA.

EDIT: yikes, we just got S3 in beta today! :smiley:

Same with the seasonal events, or at least the Springvale one. They also mention they want to update them this year. January doesn’t have many days left, and it would be last minute to put the event in beta for March. So I am thinking that Springvale revamped is also taking priority, and we’ll see that in beta probably in February.

Maybe I’m being too pessimistic or optimistic depending on your perspective – but for the above reasons (S3 and revamped Springvale) that’s why I think Hero Academy is going to enter beta in March 2020 earliest.

remember, all this is speculation on my part

6 Likes

Can someone explain what this change means in practice?

I thought that minion damage (on offense) was already known to be ‘elemental’:

I thought that too, but it may be that we just never noticed it was formerly the element of the caster and not the host.

There aren’t a ton of Minion Summoners who Summon for allies (Buddy, Mother North, Santa, Red Hood, Inari, Delilah, Lady of the Lake), plus it doesn’t make a ton of difference in practice, so it may be that no one ever really noticed. It might even be the case that Inari didn’t count, since the dodge is what causes the Summon, which might mean that the dodger was already the Summoner anyway.

So I think this just means that it’s been changed to work the way we thought it did already.

I suspect that’s in anticipation of new Minion Summoners coming to the game.

We know of some already, and there have been some recent additions, but I suspect Grimble And this change might be foreshadowing that there will be more.

I noticed that minion damage seemed more powerful today, when I used a 3 Red / 2 Holy stack on that ‘Ultimate’ costume level. As usual, I loaded up on Delilah’s minions before the Boss stage, and the minions totally shredded Lianna. It just seemed way faster than expected.

I’ll try and get some screenshots that might help document.

1 Like

FWIW, here are some examples of weak neutral and strong minion damage from today. I used just Delilah & GM so it’s pretty clear which minion hits are proc’ing as Red vs Holy.

Some hits are on the same defender (or Bosses that should have the same inherent defense) so that should not have caused the up to 4 fold variation in damage.

3 Likes

Beta Update

Beta has reopened, with testing starting for Version 27, beginning with new Season 3 Heroes.

=> đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (v27) – Season 3 Heroes, Provinces & Gameplay, Valhalla Summon Portal; Mar/Apr HOTM – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

3 Likes

When Does season 3 apears ?? Thank YOU

We’re not sure yet, but we think as early as the end of this month, but next month at the latest

2 Likes

А ĐŻĐș ĐœĐŸĐ¶ĐœĐ° Đ·Đ°Đčто ĐœĐ° Đ±Đ”Ń‚Ńƒ?

@Andrew657

Here’s some info for you about getting into Beta

And here are instructions on how to turn on notifications for new posts: [Subscribe] Subscribing to the #news-announcements section - update with Beta applications