🧪 The Beta Beat (v23) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta: Stronghold 22/23 & Alchemy Lab, New Challenge Event Heroes, New Knights of Avalon & Pirates of Corellia Challenge Events, Costumes, November/December HOTM

Actually i upgraded my Alchemy Lab to level 7 and i have 2.5k alkashards at the moment. I m close to f2p player at the moment and did not use any means to fasten progress of Alchemy Lab. Ohh btw, my other necessary buildings are nearly full (except farms, mines and houses, im gonna start them soon.)

So problem is time, imo, people need to be a little more patient with Alchemy Lab.

2 Likes

I can’t find any game info about alkashard… (in the game not in the forum)… I don’t have one… perhaps they should have made it clearer

I don’t know how you have done the upgrading that fast if not speeded up.
I have a second builder sometimes and am far from completing all buildings to advanced 10. For example the last 2 levels for hunters lodge cost you 11+ and 12+ days. So that is already 3 weeks for 2 levels of hunters lodge you will be needing to wait. Then there is the research time as well.

1 Like

Alkashard concept is quite clear, you should use Alchemy lab to produce Alkashards, thats all. but collecting 10k alkashards will take lots of time!

I used two builders non-stop and mostly worked on two buildings; food and iron storage. Actually i realized my Hunter’s Lodge is at level 9 at the moment, so im gonna start Lodge 10 in three days :slight_smile:

I would like to put a side note; at the Alchemy Lab lvl 5, it is possible to make two actions at once. So you may make your research and alchemy experiments simultaneously. Probably third action will be enabled at lvl 10. In 33-34 days, i ll upgrade my Alchemy Lab to lvl 10, put a screen shot of my lovely village and try to explain best way to use it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It actually unlocks at Level 8:

4 Likes

Thank you zephyr1 for correction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know Alkashard concept from the forum, but there is no way to know it in game when you do not have one. They should have made it clearer in game.

Where in the game I can exchange alkashard? What is the prize that can be exchanged with Alkashard? Right now, I can’t see that information in the game, I have to find it in the forum.

3 Likes

Hey Mags. Thanks for the grea work you’ve done for us. You’ve saved us allot of research hams. I was just wondering,at lvl 10 of the alchemy lab, you put in 7 ascension materials and 250gems,and you get back ony 1 ascension material and some alkhasars, or you get back 7 ascension materials and some alkhasars? Thanks

1 Like

Isn’t it 1 for 1?

Look at the table in the first post, it has complete details.

3 Likes

It’s one for one and will not be the same item you transmute

1 Like

10000 alkashars at a rate of 2/hour if you don’t use gems… It mean 208 days non stop in order to get one random object…
I think it’s much much better mistic vision.
I don’t understand so much work developing AL for nothing… I don’t know if somebody is using it regularly… At least me, I won’t waste resources levelling it up untill I have nothing better to do.
Hunters lodge will be before AL.
And all stores before Hunters lodge.
And strong hold level 24 and 25 before Hunters lodge (just to be prepared for HA, because may be I am the only one with hopes that it will be usefull for f2p as they promised)

2 Likes

Here i go!

My Alchemy lab is at level 9 and just few minutes ago started to upgrade level 10. From beta experience, some people indicated that with level 8, it should be -3- but current maximum action was -2- at level 9. I will update again when i hit level 10.

2 Likes

There is a more current thread available to assist.

As you can see below, there are still some questions unanswered. Your experience can help answer this question

2 Likes

in about two weeks, my second builder will be out of a job. when will the next SH upgrade and new buildings be available?

Since Hero Academy is not even tested in beta, it will probably take a while…

1 Like

Feel free to tell him to give me a helping hand, I still have lots of work to do!

1 Like

I’ve been campaigning in Beta for months for the early release of SH24 and the related building upgrades.

My thinking is that even if SH25 and Hero Academy aren’t coming for a long while, they could at least release SH24 now.

There’s a public-Forum idea post along those lines too, which you can support: Release SH24 (Stronghold 24) 1-2 months before Release SH25

14 Likes

When will the next beta iteration come?

I hope there will be a good blue/ice 4* sorcerer in the next batch of S3…

1 Like

My guess is March, after Season 3 releases, and that we’ll see the revamped version of Springvale.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings